Britney Spears Did Perform in San Diego
Britney Spears turned out giving real performance in San Diego's House of Blues on Tuesday. Beginning with "...Baby One More Time", the once pop queen is back to business.
Previously sparking rumors that M+M's is her disguise moniker for House of Blues gigs, Britney only satisfied the anxious fans who have bought the tickets despite the uncertainty. She made the big bang in a brown long wig, flashy pink bikini top and white miniskirt that reveals her worked out shape.
She delivered 5 songs in approximately 20 minutes including "Toxic" that was considered a bit stingy for a warm up gig that worth $125. And then she left the stage saying, "Thanks everyone for coming" before escorted to the tour bus by the bodyguards.
Following the true concert, the other two 'M+M's' shows will surely be there. The next nights on schedule are Anaheim on May 2 and West Hollywood on May 3.
More Britney Spears News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers