Britney Spears Did Perform in San Diego
Britney Spears turned out giving real performance in San Diego's House of Blues on Tuesday. Beginning with "...Baby One More Time", the once pop queen is back to business.
Previously sparking rumors that M+M's is her disguise moniker for House of Blues gigs, Britney only satisfied the anxious fans who have bought the tickets despite the uncertainty. She made the big bang in a brown long wig, flashy pink bikini top and white miniskirt that reveals her worked out shape.
She delivered 5 songs in approximately 20 minutes including "Toxic" that was considered a bit stingy for a warm up gig that worth $125. And then she left the stage saying, "Thanks everyone for coming" before escorted to the tour bus by the bodyguards.
Following the true concert, the other two 'M+M's' shows will surely be there. The next nights on schedule are Anaheim on May 2 and West Hollywood on May 3.
More Britney Spears News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...