Britney Spears Did Perform in San Diego
Britney Spears turned out giving real performance in San Diego's House of Blues on Tuesday. Beginning with "...Baby One More Time", the once pop queen is back to business.
Previously sparking rumors that M+M's is her disguise moniker for House of Blues gigs, Britney only satisfied the anxious fans who have bought the tickets despite the uncertainty. She made the big bang in a brown long wig, flashy pink bikini top and white miniskirt that reveals her worked out shape.
She delivered 5 songs in approximately 20 minutes including "Toxic" that was considered a bit stingy for a warm up gig that worth $125. And then she left the stage saying, "Thanks everyone for coming" before escorted to the tour bus by the bodyguards.
Following the true concert, the other two 'M+M's' shows will surely be there. The next nights on schedule are Anaheim on May 2 and West Hollywood on May 3.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie