Britney Spears Did Perform in San Diego
Britney Spears turned out giving real performance in San Diego's House of Blues on Tuesday. Beginning with "...Baby One More Time", the once pop queen is back to business.
Previously sparking rumors that M+M's is her disguise moniker for House of Blues gigs, Britney only satisfied the anxious fans who have bought the tickets despite the uncertainty. She made the big bang in a brown long wig, flashy pink bikini top and white miniskirt that reveals her worked out shape.
She delivered 5 songs in approximately 20 minutes including "Toxic" that was considered a bit stingy for a warm up gig that worth $125. And then she left the stage saying, "Thanks everyone for coming" before escorted to the tour bus by the bodyguards.
Following the true concert, the other two 'M+M's' shows will surely be there. The next nights on schedule are Anaheim on May 2 and West Hollywood on May 3.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women