Britney Spears Did Perform in San Diego
Britney Spears turned out giving real performance in San Diego's House of Blues on Tuesday. Beginning with "...Baby One More Time", the once pop queen is back to business.
Previously sparking rumors that M+M's is her disguise moniker for House of Blues gigs, Britney only satisfied the anxious fans who have bought the tickets despite the uncertainty. She made the big bang in a brown long wig, flashy pink bikini top and white miniskirt that reveals her worked out shape.
She delivered 5 songs in approximately 20 minutes including "Toxic" that was considered a bit stingy for a warm up gig that worth $125. And then she left the stage saying, "Thanks everyone for coming" before escorted to the tour bus by the bodyguards.
Following the true concert, the other two 'M+M's' shows will surely be there. The next nights on schedule are Anaheim on May 2 and West Hollywood on May 3.
More Britney Spears News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie