Stars Sparkling at "Spider-Man 3" U.S. Premiere
As the friendly neighborhood wall-crawler finally made his way back home to Queens, New York, big names from the franchise joyfully flocked down to celebrate the hero's return at the U.S. premiere of "Spider-Man 3" held on Monday night, April 30 at the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival.
Surrounded by the crowds of screaming fans, the actors walked down the black carpet, instead of red, seemingly got overwhelmed by the excitement and hysteria from the people coming down to attend the event.
"This is, I think, the biggest turnout we have had all over the world!" James Franco, who reprises his role of Harry Osborn, exclaimed with a grin.
While Topher Grace was quoted to comment "the energy is just amazing" there, Kirsten Dunst appeared to just take in the whole scene quite calmly.
"I feel like I'm in some weird dream right now," she remarked. "The more crazy it gets the more mellow I get." Taking a pause, she, however, then added: "I mean, this is not normal, it's nuts! It's great, but it's nuts."
Things heated up when Tobey Maguire suddenly showed up on the other side of the carpet from the rest of the cast members, evoking shrieks from fans as well as continuous flashes from the photographers' cameras.
In the middle of this hype, FoxNews.com columnist Roger Friedman has successfully obtained bit scoop about "Spider-Man 4" from scribe Alvin Sargent, who informed that the task for penning the project's script would probably be handed to another screenwriter.
"It's time for someone else to do it," so the man told Friedman.
However, the big surprise of the tidbit is that there is a possibility for a character who is assumed to die in the third installment to return for the fourth one if looking from the remark made by the actor who plays the character, saying he "may not be completely dead."
Click here for Spider-Man 3 New York Premiere photo.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight