Stars Sparkling at "Spider-Man 3" U.S. Premiere
As the friendly neighborhood wall-crawler finally made his way back home to Queens, New York, big names from the franchise joyfully flocked down to celebrate the hero's return at the U.S. premiere of "Spider-Man 3" held on Monday night, April 30 at the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival.
Surrounded by the crowds of screaming fans, the actors walked down the black carpet, instead of red, seemingly got overwhelmed by the excitement and hysteria from the people coming down to attend the event.
"This is, I think, the biggest turnout we have had all over the world!" James Franco, who reprises his role of Harry Osborn, exclaimed with a grin.
While Topher Grace was quoted to comment "the energy is just amazing" there, Kirsten Dunst appeared to just take in the whole scene quite calmly.
"I feel like I'm in some weird dream right now," she remarked. "The more crazy it gets the more mellow I get." Taking a pause, she, however, then added: "I mean, this is not normal, it's nuts! It's great, but it's nuts."
Things heated up when Tobey Maguire suddenly showed up on the other side of the carpet from the rest of the cast members, evoking shrieks from fans as well as continuous flashes from the photographers' cameras.
In the middle of this hype, FoxNews.com columnist Roger Friedman has successfully obtained bit scoop about "Spider-Man 4" from scribe Alvin Sargent, who informed that the task for penning the project's script would probably be handed to another screenwriter.
"It's time for someone else to do it," so the man told Friedman.
However, the big surprise of the tidbit is that there is a possibility for a character who is assumed to die in the third installment to return for the fourth one if looking from the remark made by the actor who plays the character, saying he "may not be completely dead."
Click here for Spider-Man 3 New York Premiere photo.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story