Stars Sparkling at "Spider-Man 3" U.S. Premiere
As the friendly neighborhood wall-crawler finally made his way back home to Queens, New York, big names from the franchise joyfully flocked down to celebrate the hero's return at the U.S. premiere of "Spider-Man 3" held on Monday night, April 30 at the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival.
Surrounded by the crowds of screaming fans, the actors walked down the black carpet, instead of red, seemingly got overwhelmed by the excitement and hysteria from the people coming down to attend the event.
"This is, I think, the biggest turnout we have had all over the world!" James Franco, who reprises his role of Harry Osborn, exclaimed with a grin.
While Topher Grace was quoted to comment "the energy is just amazing" there, Kirsten Dunst appeared to just take in the whole scene quite calmly.
"I feel like I'm in some weird dream right now," she remarked. "The more crazy it gets the more mellow I get." Taking a pause, she, however, then added: "I mean, this is not normal, it's nuts! It's great, but it's nuts."
Things heated up when Tobey Maguire suddenly showed up on the other side of the carpet from the rest of the cast members, evoking shrieks from fans as well as continuous flashes from the photographers' cameras.
In the middle of this hype, FoxNews.com columnist Roger Friedman has successfully obtained bit scoop about "Spider-Man 4" from scribe Alvin Sargent, who informed that the task for penning the project's script would probably be handed to another screenwriter.
"It's time for someone else to do it," so the man told Friedman.
However, the big surprise of the tidbit is that there is a possibility for a character who is assumed to die in the third installment to return for the fourth one if looking from the remark made by the actor who plays the character, saying he "may not be completely dead."
Click here for Spider-Man 3 New York Premiere photo.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7