Gisele Bundchen Has Quit As the Face of Victoria's Secret Lingerie
Gisele Bundchen and Victoria's Secret are parting ways, it has been confirmed.
The supermodel has quit to be the face of the lingerie brand because they reportedly would not increase her $5 million-a-year salary.
Edward Razek, Victoria's Secret's chief creative officer, said in a statement Tuesday May 1st, "The long and fruitful relationship between Gisele Bundchen and Victoria's Secret has reached a conclusion. We wish her all the best and thank her for her extraordinary work. She will continue to be a visible part of the world's sexiest brand through the remainder of the year."
Bundchen had actually shown signs of wanting to move on as early as last year. "I would like to have different chapters in my life. I mean let's be honest, I do this because it's my job," she said. "I'm not this girl all the time."
Bundchen is among the most famous supermodels in the world, strutting international catwalks and is also known for her high-profile relationships with Leonardo DiCaprio and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion