Gisele Bundchen Has Quit As the Face of Victoria's Secret Lingerie
Gisele Bundchen and Victoria's Secret are parting ways, it has been confirmed.
The supermodel has quit to be the face of the lingerie brand because they reportedly would not increase her $5 million-a-year salary.
Edward Razek, Victoria's Secret's chief creative officer, said in a statement Tuesday May 1st, "The long and fruitful relationship between Gisele Bundchen and Victoria's Secret has reached a conclusion. We wish her all the best and thank her for her extraordinary work. She will continue to be a visible part of the world's sexiest brand through the remainder of the year."
Bundchen had actually shown signs of wanting to move on as early as last year. "I would like to have different chapters in my life. I mean let's be honest, I do this because it's my job," she said. "I'm not this girl all the time."
Bundchen is among the most famous supermodels in the world, strutting international catwalks and is also known for her high-profile relationships with Leonardo DiCaprio and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters