Lupe Fiasco Aims Fall for "The Cool"
Lupe Fiasco is back in the studio to begin the process of sophomore set. In the weight of three Grammy nominations that entailed the first album "Food and Liquor", the rapper hopes that "The Cool" would work out well.
Tentatively aimed for October 31 release, "The Cool" is pretty much still raw. Lupe explained, "Nothing has developed yet. But once the stew gets swirling and people start talking, you never know. I hope it does work out."
Rumor has it that Linkin Park's Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda will be the guest singer in this record along with hip-hop duo Clipse as well as renowned producers such as Pharrell Williams, Kanye West and Sway DaSafo. However, the artist's name that truly came out of him is actually the members of Pink Floyd.
Apart from his studio work, Lupe will appear at Chicago's Lollapalooza in early August and Seattle's Bumbershoot Fest the next month.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation