Lupe Fiasco Aims Fall for "The Cool"
Lupe Fiasco is back in the studio to begin the process of sophomore set. In the weight of three Grammy nominations that entailed the first album "Food and Liquor", the rapper hopes that "The Cool" would work out well.
Tentatively aimed for October 31 release, "The Cool" is pretty much still raw. Lupe explained, "Nothing has developed yet. But once the stew gets swirling and people start talking, you never know. I hope it does work out."
Rumor has it that Linkin Park's Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda will be the guest singer in this record along with hip-hop duo Clipse as well as renowned producers such as Pharrell Williams, Kanye West and Sway DaSafo. However, the artist's name that truly came out of him is actually the members of Pink Floyd.
Apart from his studio work, Lupe will appear at Chicago's Lollapalooza in early August and Seattle's Bumbershoot Fest the next month.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'