Lupe Fiasco Aims Fall for "The Cool"
Lupe Fiasco is back in the studio to begin the process of sophomore set. In the weight of three Grammy nominations that entailed the first album "Food and Liquor", the rapper hopes that "The Cool" would work out well.
Tentatively aimed for October 31 release, "The Cool" is pretty much still raw. Lupe explained, "Nothing has developed yet. But once the stew gets swirling and people start talking, you never know. I hope it does work out."
Rumor has it that Linkin Park's Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda will be the guest singer in this record along with hip-hop duo Clipse as well as renowned producers such as Pharrell Williams, Kanye West and Sway DaSafo. However, the artist's name that truly came out of him is actually the members of Pink Floyd.
Apart from his studio work, Lupe will appear at Chicago's Lollapalooza in early August and Seattle's Bumbershoot Fest the next month.
More Lupe Fiasco News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head