Lupe Fiasco Aims Fall for "The Cool"
Lupe Fiasco is back in the studio to begin the process of sophomore set. In the weight of three Grammy nominations that entailed the first album "Food and Liquor", the rapper hopes that "The Cool" would work out well.
Tentatively aimed for October 31 release, "The Cool" is pretty much still raw. Lupe explained, "Nothing has developed yet. But once the stew gets swirling and people start talking, you never know. I hope it does work out."
Rumor has it that Linkin Park's Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda will be the guest singer in this record along with hip-hop duo Clipse as well as renowned producers such as Pharrell Williams, Kanye West and Sway DaSafo. However, the artist's name that truly came out of him is actually the members of Pink Floyd.
Apart from his studio work, Lupe will appear at Chicago's Lollapalooza in early August and Seattle's Bumbershoot Fest the next month.
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4