"The Night Watchman" Spots Hugh Laurie
Looks like casting process for "The Night Watchman1" has gone to a quick pace indeed. Just couple of days ago picking up Chris Evans, the cop drama now has already had Hugh Laurie submitted into the cast lineup.
Though so, there is still no word yet on which role the "House M.D." star is set to play while Evans has confirmed that he will appear as a cop named Diskant. Other cast members, Keanu Reeves and Forest Whitaker, have already been billed to portray a Los Angeles police officer framed for murdering fellow cop and his former mentor also prosecutor, respectively.
"Harsh Times" director David Ayer is onboard to direct for Fox Searchlight from John Ridley and James Ellroy's script that he re-wrote. Shooting is slated to start on May 21 this year with Alexandra Milchan, Lucas Foster, and Erwin Stoff all serving as the film's producers.
1 aka Night Watch (2008)
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences