Blur on Speaking Term, 'Entered' Studio
No more rumors on Blur's reunion. The band has decided to give it a try anyway. Together with the three remaining members, guitarist Graham Coxon who quit in 2002 has agreed to enter the studio this summer.
The come out from this studio trial will decide whether there will be a true reunion or not. "We're all heading into the studio together this summer. Graham's coming too. We're gonna see if we've still got it. If not, I think we'll just call it a day," said bassits Alex James.
Starting from August, the four-piece band will book a place in a London studio and will see from there whether they can work together again. If everything goes well then a further session will follow and if not then they will be happy knowing that they at least gave their best shot.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation