Blur on Speaking Term, 'Entered' Studio
No more rumors on Blur's reunion. The band has decided to give it a try anyway. Together with the three remaining members, guitarist Graham Coxon who quit in 2002 has agreed to enter the studio this summer.
The come out from this studio trial will decide whether there will be a true reunion or not. "We're all heading into the studio together this summer. Graham's coming too. We're gonna see if we've still got it. If not, I think we'll just call it a day," said bassits Alex James.
Starting from August, the four-piece band will book a place in a London studio and will see from there whether they can work together again. If everything goes well then a further session will follow and if not then they will be happy knowing that they at least gave their best shot.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'