Blur on Speaking Term, 'Entered' Studio
No more rumors on Blur's reunion. The band has decided to give it a try anyway. Together with the three remaining members, guitarist Graham Coxon who quit in 2002 has agreed to enter the studio this summer.
The come out from this studio trial will decide whether there will be a true reunion or not. "We're all heading into the studio together this summer. Graham's coming too. We're gonna see if we've still got it. If not, I think we'll just call it a day," said bassits Alex James.
Starting from August, the four-piece band will book a place in a London studio and will see from there whether they can work together again. If everything goes well then a further session will follow and if not then they will be happy knowing that they at least gave their best shot.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans