Blur on Speaking Term, 'Entered' Studio
No more rumors on Blur's reunion. The band has decided to give it a try anyway. Together with the three remaining members, guitarist Graham Coxon who quit in 2002 has agreed to enter the studio this summer.
The come out from this studio trial will decide whether there will be a true reunion or not. "We're all heading into the studio together this summer. Graham's coming too. We're gonna see if we've still got it. If not, I think we'll just call it a day," said bassits Alex James.
Starting from August, the four-piece band will book a place in a London studio and will see from there whether they can work together again. If everything goes well then a further session will follow and if not then they will be happy knowing that they at least gave their best shot.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!