Britney Spears Pending First Comeback Gig
After sparking news that she would appear at the famous LA's House of Blues clubs under the moniker M+M's, Britney Spears died down the flame by calling off the comeback gig. She gave no reason upon the cancellation in Forty Deuce club despite the hefty rehearsal in the last few weeks.
Seemingly not ready to make a comeback, Britney cancelled the show but still continue rehearsing for other dates in the coming weeks. "Britney came on stage during rehearsal, looking very hot, with four dancers and sang three songs," Ivan Kane who owned the club said. "They ran through the set several times, the choreography was smokin' and she sounded great."
Britney reportedly still wants to stage a concert in a smaller-scale, but the dates are going to be unpublicized. In these comeback shows, she is expected to reveal materials from the upcoming album which she had been working since late 2006.
More Britney Spears News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway