Britney Spears Pending First Comeback Gig
After sparking news that she would appear at the famous LA's House of Blues clubs under the moniker M+M's, Britney Spears died down the flame by calling off the comeback gig. She gave no reason upon the cancellation in Forty Deuce club despite the hefty rehearsal in the last few weeks.
Seemingly not ready to make a comeback, Britney cancelled the show but still continue rehearsing for other dates in the coming weeks. "Britney came on stage during rehearsal, looking very hot, with four dancers and sang three songs," Ivan Kane who owned the club said. "They ran through the set several times, the choreography was smokin' and she sounded great."
Britney reportedly still wants to stage a concert in a smaller-scale, but the dates are going to be unpublicized. In these comeback shows, she is expected to reveal materials from the upcoming album which she had been working since late 2006.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie