Britney Spears Pending First Comeback Gig
After sparking news that she would appear at the famous LA's House of Blues clubs under the moniker M+M's, Britney Spears died down the flame by calling off the comeback gig. She gave no reason upon the cancellation in Forty Deuce club despite the hefty rehearsal in the last few weeks.
Seemingly not ready to make a comeback, Britney cancelled the show but still continue rehearsing for other dates in the coming weeks. "Britney came on stage during rehearsal, looking very hot, with four dancers and sang three songs," Ivan Kane who owned the club said. "They ran through the set several times, the choreography was smokin' and she sounded great."
Britney reportedly still wants to stage a concert in a smaller-scale, but the dates are going to be unpublicized. In these comeback shows, she is expected to reveal materials from the upcoming album which she had been working since late 2006.
More Britney Spears News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift