Sigourney Weaver to Have a "Baby"
Apparently still eager for another turn in comedy genre after "The TV Set", Sigourney Weaver is reportedly engaged in negotiations for a starring slot in Universal Pictures' comedy "Baby Mama."
Featuring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, the flick revolves around a single professional woman who opts to hire a surrogate mother so she can have a baby and keep her career on track. While Fey and Poehler have already been billed as the career woman and the surrogate, Weaver will likely play Chaffee Bicknell, owner and operator of the surrogate agency that Fey's character uses if everything goes as expected.
Filming is due to begin this month under the direction of Michael McCullers who will helm based on his own script with Lorne Michaels and John Goldwyn both producing. McCullers, initially worked as a writer to "Saturday Night Live", has been known for his writing works in two installments of "Austin Powers" franchise and recently penned family comedy "Thunderbirds" also for Universal.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season