Sigourney Weaver to Have a "Baby"
Apparently still eager for another turn in comedy genre after "The TV Set", Sigourney Weaver is reportedly engaged in negotiations for a starring slot in Universal Pictures' comedy "Baby Mama."
Featuring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, the flick revolves around a single professional woman who opts to hire a surrogate mother so she can have a baby and keep her career on track. While Fey and Poehler have already been billed as the career woman and the surrogate, Weaver will likely play Chaffee Bicknell, owner and operator of the surrogate agency that Fey's character uses if everything goes as expected.
Filming is due to begin this month under the direction of Michael McCullers who will helm based on his own script with Lorne Michaels and John Goldwyn both producing. McCullers, initially worked as a writer to "Saturday Night Live", has been known for his writing works in two installments of "Austin Powers" franchise and recently penned family comedy "Thunderbirds" also for Universal.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny