Sigourney Weaver to Have a "Baby"
Apparently still eager for another turn in comedy genre after "The TV Set", Sigourney Weaver is reportedly engaged in negotiations for a starring slot in Universal Pictures' comedy "Baby Mama."
Featuring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, the flick revolves around a single professional woman who opts to hire a surrogate mother so she can have a baby and keep her career on track. While Fey and Poehler have already been billed as the career woman and the surrogate, Weaver will likely play Chaffee Bicknell, owner and operator of the surrogate agency that Fey's character uses if everything goes as expected.
Filming is due to begin this month under the direction of Michael McCullers who will helm based on his own script with Lorne Michaels and John Goldwyn both producing. McCullers, initially worked as a writer to "Saturday Night Live", has been known for his writing works in two installments of "Austin Powers" franchise and recently penned family comedy "Thunderbirds" also for Universal.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!