Sting Molds Lyrics to Paperback
Not only a poet gets the chance to accumulate their words in a book, musician Sting will have his lyrics comprised in a paperback. Coming out this fall via The Dial Press is simple-titled book "Lyrics by Sting".
Every word that the 55 years old singer wrote both as a solo artist and as the lead singer of The Police will be recorded in the book. Fans can expect Sting's personal commentary on his works such as "Roxanne", "Every Breath You Take" and "Spirits in the Material World".
"In putting this book together, I have relished the opportunity to revisit my songs, the times in which they were written and pay tribute to those with whom I've shared my creative life," the singer said in a statement. "Over time, the meaning of a song can continue to reveal itself."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves