Sting Molds Lyrics to Paperback
Not only a poet gets the chance to accumulate their words in a book, musician Sting will have his lyrics comprised in a paperback. Coming out this fall via The Dial Press is simple-titled book "Lyrics by Sting".
Every word that the 55 years old singer wrote both as a solo artist and as the lead singer of The Police will be recorded in the book. Fans can expect Sting's personal commentary on his works such as "Roxanne", "Every Breath You Take" and "Spirits in the Material World".
"In putting this book together, I have relished the opportunity to revisit my songs, the times in which they were written and pay tribute to those with whom I've shared my creative life," the singer said in a statement. "Over time, the meaning of a song can continue to reveal itself."
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day