Sting Molds Lyrics to Paperback
Not only a poet gets the chance to accumulate their words in a book, musician Sting will have his lyrics comprised in a paperback. Coming out this fall via The Dial Press is simple-titled book "Lyrics by Sting".
Every word that the 55 years old singer wrote both as a solo artist and as the lead singer of The Police will be recorded in the book. Fans can expect Sting's personal commentary on his works such as "Roxanne", "Every Breath You Take" and "Spirits in the Material World".
"In putting this book together, I have relished the opportunity to revisit my songs, the times in which they were written and pay tribute to those with whom I've shared my creative life," the singer said in a statement. "Over time, the meaning of a song can continue to reveal itself."
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident