Sting Molds Lyrics to Paperback
Not only a poet gets the chance to accumulate their words in a book, musician Sting will have his lyrics comprised in a paperback. Coming out this fall via The Dial Press is simple-titled book "Lyrics by Sting".
Every word that the 55 years old singer wrote both as a solo artist and as the lead singer of The Police will be recorded in the book. Fans can expect Sting's personal commentary on his works such as "Roxanne", "Every Breath You Take" and "Spirits in the Material World".
"In putting this book together, I have relished the opportunity to revisit my songs, the times in which they were written and pay tribute to those with whom I've shared my creative life," the singer said in a statement. "Over time, the meaning of a song can continue to reveal itself."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences