Ridley Scott Rules "Nottingham"
Coming to his fourth collaboration with Russell Crowe, Ridley Scott has signed on to assume helming duties on the Oscar-winning actor's starring vehicle "Nottingham", which Universal Pictures is developing alongside Imagine Entertainment.
A revisionist take on the Robin Hood tale, pic will present Crowe's character, Sheriff of Nottingham, as a noble and brave lawman who labors for a corrupt king and engages in a love triangle with Maid Marion and Robin Hood. It is said that Scott will work on the project after finishing filming "Body of Lies" for Warner Bros. Pictures.
Production on "Nottingham" is slated to begin next year with Scott directing from script by Ethan Reiff and Cyrus Voris, the creators of Showtime's series "Sleeper Cell." Serving as producer is Imagine's Brian Grazer, who also produces Scott's upcoming crime drama "American Gangster."
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa