Ewan McGregor Immortalized on US Stamps
Ewan McGregor is about to be immortalized in a special series of stamps for the US postal service.
The Scottish actor, commemorated for his Star Wars role, will be the new face on one of 15 special edition postal stamps, brought out to immortalize the series' 30th anniversary next month. In addition to the stamp, McGregor also appears on an express mail delivery sticker.
The 15 new stamps have accommodated characters from all six movies in the Star Wars series, with McGregor featured as the young Obi-Wan-Kenobi fighting the Darth Vader. Other characters to appear in the collection include bounty hunter Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Sir Alec Guinness as Obi-Wan Kenobi in Episode IV to VI and Harrison Ford as Han Solo.
The USPS has printed more than five billion copies of the stamps to deal with the presumed demand from collectors all over the world. The stamps, cost 41 cents each, will be put on sale May 25th after a devotion observance at the Star Wars Celebration IV event at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
More Ewan McGregor News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them