Ewan McGregor Immortalized on US Stamps
Ewan McGregor is about to be immortalized in a special series of stamps for the US postal service.
The Scottish actor, commemorated for his Star Wars role, will be the new face on one of 15 special edition postal stamps, brought out to immortalize the series' 30th anniversary next month. In addition to the stamp, McGregor also appears on an express mail delivery sticker.
The 15 new stamps have accommodated characters from all six movies in the Star Wars series, with McGregor featured as the young Obi-Wan-Kenobi fighting the Darth Vader. Other characters to appear in the collection include bounty hunter Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Sir Alec Guinness as Obi-Wan Kenobi in Episode IV to VI and Harrison Ford as Han Solo.
The USPS has printed more than five billion copies of the stamps to deal with the presumed demand from collectors all over the world. The stamps, cost 41 cents each, will be put on sale May 25th after a devotion observance at the Star Wars Celebration IV event at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce