The 2007 MTV Australia Video Music Awards Winners
This year MTV Australia Video Music Awards rocks. The award event, took place in Sydney Sunday April 29th, saw the winning of numbers of famous music figures, naming some were 30 Seconds to Mars, Pink, and Good Charlotte.
Among the star-studded award winners, 30 Seconds to Mars was one of those who won double, mainly for Best Rock Video and Video of the Year categories, both for their track "The Kill (Bury Me)," which they performed during the event.
Also won double was pop-punk singer Pink who won the categories of Best Female Artist for "U + Ur Hand" and Download of the Year for her track "Who Knew." Pop punk band Good Charlotte, who served as the show's co-hosts, took the MTV Viewer's Choice Award - Australia for "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl."
Stacy Ferguson of the Black Eyed Peas, meanwhile, won only one of the three categories she was nominated for, which was the Sexiest Video for "Fergalicious." Snoop Dogg who was banned from entering the country collected the Best Hip Hop Video award for "That's That S***."
Click on MTV Australia Video Music Awards to know the overall award winners.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?