The 2007 MTV Australia Video Music Awards Winners
This year MTV Australia Video Music Awards rocks. The award event, took place in Sydney Sunday April 29th, saw the winning of numbers of famous music figures, naming some were 30 Seconds to Mars, Pink, and Good Charlotte.
Among the star-studded award winners, 30 Seconds to Mars was one of those who won double, mainly for Best Rock Video and Video of the Year categories, both for their track "The Kill (Bury Me)," which they performed during the event.
Also won double was pop-punk singer Pink who won the categories of Best Female Artist for "U + Ur Hand" and Download of the Year for her track "Who Knew." Pop punk band Good Charlotte, who served as the show's co-hosts, took the MTV Viewer's Choice Award - Australia for "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl."
Stacy Ferguson of the Black Eyed Peas, meanwhile, won only one of the three categories she was nominated for, which was the Sexiest Video for "Fergalicious." Snoop Dogg who was banned from entering the country collected the Best Hip Hop Video award for "That's That S***."
Click on MTV Australia Video Music Awards to know the overall award winners.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3