The 2007 MTV Australia Video Music Awards Winners
This year MTV Australia Video Music Awards rocks. The award event, took place in Sydney Sunday April 29th, saw the winning of numbers of famous music figures, naming some were 30 Seconds to Mars, Pink, and Good Charlotte.
Among the star-studded award winners, 30 Seconds to Mars was one of those who won double, mainly for Best Rock Video and Video of the Year categories, both for their track "The Kill (Bury Me)," which they performed during the event.
Also won double was pop-punk singer Pink who won the categories of Best Female Artist for "U + Ur Hand" and Download of the Year for her track "Who Knew." Pop punk band Good Charlotte, who served as the show's co-hosts, took the MTV Viewer's Choice Award - Australia for "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl."
Stacy Ferguson of the Black Eyed Peas, meanwhile, won only one of the three categories she was nominated for, which was the Sexiest Video for "Fergalicious." Snoop Dogg who was banned from entering the country collected the Best Hip Hop Video award for "That's That S***."
Click on MTV Australia Video Music Awards to know the overall award winners.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame