"Doomsday" Befalls Malcolm McDowell
Apparently desires to keep evoking tension among the audience, "Heroes" star Malcolm McDowell has followed up his role in "Halloween" with that in "Doomsday", Rogue Pictures, the studio producing the latter movie, has confirmed.
Already had Bob Hoskins, Rhona Mitra, and Alexander Siddig in the cast list, the sci-fi action thriller is set in the thirty years after a plague caused by a lethal virus called Reaper has wiped out most of the human population. McDowell will portray a global expert on the virus that an elite group of specialists, led by Mitra's character, is battling through to retrieve a cure for.
Production on the movie has been running since February and is currently in its final month of principal photography. British filmmaker Neil Marshall is helming from his own script with Crystal Sky Pictures' Steven Paul and Benedict Carver both producing for Rogue in association with Intrepid Pictures.
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts