"Doomsday" Befalls Malcolm McDowell
Apparently desires to keep evoking tension among the audience, "Heroes" star Malcolm McDowell has followed up his role in "Halloween" with that in "Doomsday", Rogue Pictures, the studio producing the latter movie, has confirmed.
Already had Bob Hoskins, Rhona Mitra, and Alexander Siddig in the cast list, the sci-fi action thriller is set in the thirty years after a plague caused by a lethal virus called Reaper has wiped out most of the human population. McDowell will portray a global expert on the virus that an elite group of specialists, led by Mitra's character, is battling through to retrieve a cure for.
Production on the movie has been running since February and is currently in its final month of principal photography. British filmmaker Neil Marshall is helming from his own script with Crystal Sky Pictures' Steven Paul and Benedict Carver both producing for Rogue in association with Intrepid Pictures.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'