"Doomsday" Befalls Malcolm McDowell
Apparently desires to keep evoking tension among the audience, "Heroes" star Malcolm McDowell has followed up his role in "Halloween" with that in "Doomsday", Rogue Pictures, the studio producing the latter movie, has confirmed.
Already had Bob Hoskins, Rhona Mitra, and Alexander Siddig in the cast list, the sci-fi action thriller is set in the thirty years after a plague caused by a lethal virus called Reaper has wiped out most of the human population. McDowell will portray a global expert on the virus that an elite group of specialists, led by Mitra's character, is battling through to retrieve a cure for.
Production on the movie has been running since February and is currently in its final month of principal photography. British filmmaker Neil Marshall is helming from his own script with Crystal Sky Pictures' Steven Paul and Benedict Carver both producing for Rogue in association with Intrepid Pictures.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed