"Doomsday" Befalls Malcolm McDowell
Apparently desires to keep evoking tension among the audience, "Heroes" star Malcolm McDowell has followed up his role in "Halloween" with that in "Doomsday", Rogue Pictures, the studio producing the latter movie, has confirmed.
Already had Bob Hoskins, Rhona Mitra, and Alexander Siddig in the cast list, the sci-fi action thriller is set in the thirty years after a plague caused by a lethal virus called Reaper has wiped out most of the human population. McDowell will portray a global expert on the virus that an elite group of specialists, led by Mitra's character, is battling through to retrieve a cure for.
Production on the movie has been running since February and is currently in its final month of principal photography. British filmmaker Neil Marshall is helming from his own script with Crystal Sky Pictures' Steven Paul and Benedict Carver both producing for Rogue in association with Intrepid Pictures.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert