"Doomsday" Befalls Malcolm McDowell
Apparently desires to keep evoking tension among the audience, "Heroes" star Malcolm McDowell has followed up his role in "Halloween" with that in "Doomsday", Rogue Pictures, the studio producing the latter movie, has confirmed.
Already had Bob Hoskins, Rhona Mitra, and Alexander Siddig in the cast list, the sci-fi action thriller is set in the thirty years after a plague caused by a lethal virus called Reaper has wiped out most of the human population. McDowell will portray a global expert on the virus that an elite group of specialists, led by Mitra's character, is battling through to retrieve a cure for.
Production on the movie has been running since February and is currently in its final month of principal photography. British filmmaker Neil Marshall is helming from his own script with Crystal Sky Pictures' Steven Paul and Benedict Carver both producing for Rogue in association with Intrepid Pictures.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift