Paris Hilton Joining the Bullrun Race
Having her driving license suspended, Paris Hilton will keep driving anyway. The rich entertainer who's never shy of public attention is joining the Bullrun race.
It is, as the organizers say, a great race of partying, driving and enjoying during which celebrities rush in cars for a week and party in a different city each night.
For the amazing race, the hotel heiress got the new fast Spyker C8 Spyder on loan.
Bullrun, according to Bullrun's site, is a legendary annual cross country live car rally over a week involving 100 cars, celebrities and a party in every city every night. It is the most glamorous and high profile "luxury lifestyle" automotive rally.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns