Paris Hilton Joining the Bullrun Race
Having her driving license suspended, Paris Hilton will keep driving anyway. The rich entertainer who's never shy of public attention is joining the Bullrun race.
It is, as the organizers say, a great race of partying, driving and enjoying during which celebrities rush in cars for a week and party in a different city each night.
For the amazing race, the hotel heiress got the new fast Spyker C8 Spyder on loan.
Bullrun, according to Bullrun's site, is a legendary annual cross country live car rally over a week involving 100 cars, celebrities and a party in every city every night. It is the most glamorous and high profile "luxury lifestyle" automotive rally.
More Paris Hilton News
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI