Paris Hilton Joining the Bullrun Race
Having her driving license suspended, Paris Hilton will keep driving anyway. The rich entertainer who's never shy of public attention is joining the Bullrun race.
It is, as the organizers say, a great race of partying, driving and enjoying during which celebrities rush in cars for a week and party in a different city each night.
For the amazing race, the hotel heiress got the new fast Spyker C8 Spyder on loan.
Bullrun, according to Bullrun's site, is a legendary annual cross country live car rally over a week involving 100 cars, celebrities and a party in every city every night. It is the most glamorous and high profile "luxury lifestyle" automotive rally.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl