Paris Hilton Joining the Bullrun Race
Having her driving license suspended, Paris Hilton will keep driving anyway. The rich entertainer who's never shy of public attention is joining the Bullrun race.
It is, as the organizers say, a great race of partying, driving and enjoying during which celebrities rush in cars for a week and party in a different city each night.
For the amazing race, the hotel heiress got the new fast Spyker C8 Spyder on loan.
Bullrun, according to Bullrun's site, is a legendary annual cross country live car rally over a week involving 100 cars, celebrities and a party in every city every night. It is the most glamorous and high profile "luxury lifestyle" automotive rally.
More Paris Hilton News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'