Paris Hilton Joining the Bullrun Race
Having her driving license suspended, Paris Hilton will keep driving anyway. The rich entertainer who's never shy of public attention is joining the Bullrun race.
It is, as the organizers say, a great race of partying, driving and enjoying during which celebrities rush in cars for a week and party in a different city each night.
For the amazing race, the hotel heiress got the new fast Spyker C8 Spyder on loan.
Bullrun, according to Bullrun's site, is a legendary annual cross country live car rally over a week involving 100 cars, celebrities and a party in every city every night. It is the most glamorous and high profile "luxury lifestyle" automotive rally.
More Paris Hilton News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip