U2 Packs "Popmart" in DVD
U2 will release the collection of their Popmart Tour shows back in 1997. The record will be released in DVD format and is available in a special limited double disc edition that contains 'backstage event', unreleased materials, and some documentaries of the band.
The show took place in Foro Sol Autodromo, Mexico City where they promote their then new album "Pop" that went #1 in 35 countries. The tracklisting will include the hits from the 1997 album such as "Discothèque", "Staring at the Sun", "Last Night on Earth", "Please", "If God Will Send His Angels", "Mofo" as well as previous hits like Batman Forever's theme "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me".
This collection was actually packed in a video back in 1998 and directed by David Mallet. However, the sound and picture is no comparison to the DVD version that employs 5.1 Surround Sound systems. No release date for this DVD has been specified yet.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years