U2 Packs "Popmart" in DVD
U2 will release the collection of their Popmart Tour shows back in 1997. The record will be released in DVD format and is available in a special limited double disc edition that contains 'backstage event', unreleased materials, and some documentaries of the band.
The show took place in Foro Sol Autodromo, Mexico City where they promote their then new album "Pop" that went #1 in 35 countries. The tracklisting will include the hits from the 1997 album such as "Discothèque", "Staring at the Sun", "Last Night on Earth", "Please", "If God Will Send His Angels", "Mofo" as well as previous hits like Batman Forever's theme "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me".
This collection was actually packed in a video back in 1998 and directed by David Mallet. However, the sound and picture is no comparison to the DVD version that employs 5.1 Surround Sound systems. No release date for this DVD has been specified yet.
More U2 News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal