U2 Packs "Popmart" in DVD
U2 will release the collection of their Popmart Tour shows back in 1997. The record will be released in DVD format and is available in a special limited double disc edition that contains 'backstage event', unreleased materials, and some documentaries of the band.
The show took place in Foro Sol Autodromo, Mexico City where they promote their then new album "Pop" that went #1 in 35 countries. The tracklisting will include the hits from the 1997 album such as "Discothèque", "Staring at the Sun", "Last Night on Earth", "Please", "If God Will Send His Angels", "Mofo" as well as previous hits like Batman Forever's theme "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me".
This collection was actually packed in a video back in 1998 and directed by David Mallet. However, the sound and picture is no comparison to the DVD version that employs 5.1 Surround Sound systems. No release date for this DVD has been specified yet.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival