U2 Packs "Popmart" in DVD
U2 will release the collection of their Popmart Tour shows back in 1997. The record will be released in DVD format and is available in a special limited double disc edition that contains 'backstage event', unreleased materials, and some documentaries of the band.
The show took place in Foro Sol Autodromo, Mexico City where they promote their then new album "Pop" that went #1 in 35 countries. The tracklisting will include the hits from the 1997 album such as "Discothèque", "Staring at the Sun", "Last Night on Earth", "Please", "If God Will Send His Angels", "Mofo" as well as previous hits like Batman Forever's theme "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me".
This collection was actually packed in a video back in 1998 and directed by David Mallet. However, the sound and picture is no comparison to the DVD version that employs 5.1 Surround Sound systems. No release date for this DVD has been specified yet.
More U2 News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion