Mick Jagger Quits Writing His Autobiography, Claims the Task "Too Boring"
Mick Jagger changes his mind when he finds it "too boring" to write his autobiography that at the end decided to abandon the project.
The Rolling Stones' frontman revealed that he initially agreed to tell all about his rock n' roll lifestyle for the money. "I was offered a large sum of money, which I found tempting and I started writing," the rocker said.
In fact, he found it boring and thus put the book on hold. "I was sitting around talking endlessly about the past, living in it. And I found it rather dull," Jagger explained while went on saying, "I'd love to find another form to do it in. A book form, but not in the accepted showbiz memoir."
Jagger has been all over the news lately concerning rumors on the street claiming him as a secret UFO enthusiast after spotting a flying saucer during a 1968 camping trip. Will he include that in his planned-book? Hopefully he won't.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift