Mick Jagger Quits Writing His Autobiography, Claims the Task "Too Boring"
Mick Jagger changes his mind when he finds it "too boring" to write his autobiography that at the end decided to abandon the project.
The Rolling Stones' frontman revealed that he initially agreed to tell all about his rock n' roll lifestyle for the money. "I was offered a large sum of money, which I found tempting and I started writing," the rocker said.
In fact, he found it boring and thus put the book on hold. "I was sitting around talking endlessly about the past, living in it. And I found it rather dull," Jagger explained while went on saying, "I'd love to find another form to do it in. A book form, but not in the accepted showbiz memoir."
Jagger has been all over the news lately concerning rumors on the street claiming him as a secret UFO enthusiast after spotting a flying saucer during a 1968 camping trip. Will he include that in his planned-book? Hopefully he won't.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves