Mick Jagger Quits Writing His Autobiography, Claims the Task "Too Boring"
Mick Jagger changes his mind when he finds it "too boring" to write his autobiography that at the end decided to abandon the project.
The Rolling Stones' frontman revealed that he initially agreed to tell all about his rock n' roll lifestyle for the money. "I was offered a large sum of money, which I found tempting and I started writing," the rocker said.
In fact, he found it boring and thus put the book on hold. "I was sitting around talking endlessly about the past, living in it. And I found it rather dull," Jagger explained while went on saying, "I'd love to find another form to do it in. A book form, but not in the accepted showbiz memoir."
Jagger has been all over the news lately concerning rumors on the street claiming him as a secret UFO enthusiast after spotting a flying saucer during a 1968 camping trip. Will he include that in his planned-book? Hopefully he won't.
More Mick Jagger News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer