Mick Jagger Quits Writing His Autobiography, Claims the Task "Too Boring"
Mick Jagger changes his mind when he finds it "too boring" to write his autobiography that at the end decided to abandon the project.
The Rolling Stones' frontman revealed that he initially agreed to tell all about his rock n' roll lifestyle for the money. "I was offered a large sum of money, which I found tempting and I started writing," the rocker said.
In fact, he found it boring and thus put the book on hold. "I was sitting around talking endlessly about the past, living in it. And I found it rather dull," Jagger explained while went on saying, "I'd love to find another form to do it in. A book form, but not in the accepted showbiz memoir."
Jagger has been all over the news lately concerning rumors on the street claiming him as a secret UFO enthusiast after spotting a flying saucer during a 1968 camping trip. Will he include that in his planned-book? Hopefully he won't.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special