Mick Jagger Quits Writing His Autobiography, Claims the Task "Too Boring"
Mick Jagger changes his mind when he finds it "too boring" to write his autobiography that at the end decided to abandon the project.
The Rolling Stones' frontman revealed that he initially agreed to tell all about his rock n' roll lifestyle for the money. "I was offered a large sum of money, which I found tempting and I started writing," the rocker said.
In fact, he found it boring and thus put the book on hold. "I was sitting around talking endlessly about the past, living in it. And I found it rather dull," Jagger explained while went on saying, "I'd love to find another form to do it in. A book form, but not in the accepted showbiz memoir."
Jagger has been all over the news lately concerning rumors on the street claiming him as a secret UFO enthusiast after spotting a flying saucer during a 1968 camping trip. Will he include that in his planned-book? Hopefully he won't.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?