Naked Paris Hilton Autopsy Sculpture Encourages Teenagers Not to Drink and Drive
Her antics has sent her to encounter many problems, and now we hope you would learn one or two thing form the socialite. Capla Kesting Fine Art is using Paris Hilton's drunk driving as a Public Service Announcement (PSA) aimed at teenagers to encourage them not to drink and drive.
"Campaign to Rescue Women of Youth" featuring "The Paris Hilton Autopsy" offers a nude corpse of the hotel heiress, laid out with twisted body and opened abdominal cavity on a coroner's table, while her cell phone remains in her grip. The display, which also features pet Chihuahua with matching tiara, debuts in the trendy Williamsburg, Brooklyn neighborhood where prom-goers frequently dine, courtesy of Capla Kesting Fine Art.
The sculpture was created to counter "the disturbingly glamorized trend of Hollywood's 'girls gone wild,'" gallery director David Kesting said in a statement. "Paris' internals, which include her small intestines, and other elements, are removable to assist teens with an empathetic view of drunk driving tragedy from the coroner's perspective," he explained.
Students, moreover, are being encouraged to take a virtual tour of the installation at "The Paris Hilton Autopsy", view the making of the "Paris Hilton Autopsy" and compete for prizes by writing an obituary for the socialite. "The Paris Hilton Autopsy" will be on display starting May 11th at Capla Kesting Fine Art in Brooklyn.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman