Naked Paris Hilton Autopsy Sculpture Encourages Teenagers Not to Drink and Drive
Her antics has sent her to encounter many problems, and now we hope you would learn one or two thing form the socialite. Capla Kesting Fine Art is using Paris Hilton's drunk driving as a Public Service Announcement (PSA) aimed at teenagers to encourage them not to drink and drive.
"Campaign to Rescue Women of Youth" featuring "The Paris Hilton Autopsy" offers a nude corpse of the hotel heiress, laid out with twisted body and opened abdominal cavity on a coroner's table, while her cell phone remains in her grip. The display, which also features pet Chihuahua with matching tiara, debuts in the trendy Williamsburg, Brooklyn neighborhood where prom-goers frequently dine, courtesy of Capla Kesting Fine Art.
The sculpture was created to counter "the disturbingly glamorized trend of Hollywood's 'girls gone wild,'" gallery director David Kesting said in a statement. "Paris' internals, which include her small intestines, and other elements, are removable to assist teens with an empathetic view of drunk driving tragedy from the coroner's perspective," he explained.
Students, moreover, are being encouraged to take a virtual tour of the installation at "The Paris Hilton Autopsy", view the making of the "Paris Hilton Autopsy" and compete for prizes by writing an obituary for the socialite. "The Paris Hilton Autopsy" will be on display starting May 11th at Capla Kesting Fine Art in Brooklyn.
More Paris Hilton News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular