Lifehouse Back to Roots in Fourth Album
After three records that varied in success, three-piece band Lifehouse is back with the fourth. Titled "Who We Are", the piece that will arrive June 26 via Geffen will be self-explanatory.
In this 2007 album, Lifehouse intends to remind their fans the wicked days of "No Name Face" that was quite absent in 2005's self-titled album. Frontman Jason Wade said, "I feel like our last record, leading off with 'You and Me,' the ballad, it kinda softened us up a little bit. I think people forget that we started off as an alternative band, then we kinda got immersed in that Adult Top 40 and Top 40 world." With that saying, the group cranks this up with uptempo rock music.
The group had performed several tunes possibly included in the record such as "Crash and Burn" and "The Edge" in their recent concerts. The band however had confirmed that there are actually 12 songs wounded from 16 selections that include the first single "First Time". Wade said the song that already hit the radio outlets was only proper to be released this summer since it has the "summer and young love feel" to it. This single is intended to release before the record hit in June.
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette