Lifehouse Back to Roots in Fourth Album
After three records that varied in success, three-piece band Lifehouse is back with the fourth. Titled "Who We Are", the piece that will arrive June 26 via Geffen will be self-explanatory.
In this 2007 album, Lifehouse intends to remind their fans the wicked days of "No Name Face" that was quite absent in 2005's self-titled album. Frontman Jason Wade said, "I feel like our last record, leading off with 'You and Me,' the ballad, it kinda softened us up a little bit. I think people forget that we started off as an alternative band, then we kinda got immersed in that Adult Top 40 and Top 40 world." With that saying, the group cranks this up with uptempo rock music.
The group had performed several tunes possibly included in the record such as "Crash and Burn" and "The Edge" in their recent concerts. The band however had confirmed that there are actually 12 songs wounded from 16 selections that include the first single "First Time". Wade said the song that already hit the radio outlets was only proper to be released this summer since it has the "summer and young love feel" to it. This single is intended to release before the record hit in June.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen