Chris Evans Stalked by "The Night Watchman"
The Human Torch is taking a job as one of the LAPD officers. Yes, it's true, "Fantastic Four" star Chris Evans has revealed to IGN on April 26, 2007 that he next will appear in "The Night Watchman1", the Fox Searchlight and New Regency thriller set against the backdrop of U.S. third largest law enforcement agency.
Already included both Keanu Reeves and Forest Whitaker, the flick centers on a member of an elite group of LAPD cops who questions the ruthless tactics he has used to become such an effective force in solving murders and battling gang violence and drugs. Reeves will portray the guy while Whitaker is plotted as a captain of the elite unit called Ad/Vice.
"I play this guy named Diskant. He's a cop, good cop," Evans told the site. "When Keanu gets framed or implicated in this murder, he's the cop in charge of the investigation."
The actor further informed that he would start shooting for the project on May 21 this year in Los Angeles. "Harsh Times" director David Ayer has been confirmed to helm from the script originally penned by John Ridley and James Ellroy that he re-wrote while Alexandra Milchan, Lucas Foster, and Erwin Stoff are all set to produce.
1 aka Night Watch (2008)
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers