Chris Evans Stalked by "The Night Watchman"
The Human Torch is taking a job as one of the LAPD officers. Yes, it's true, "Fantastic Four" star Chris Evans has revealed to IGN on April 26, 2007 that he next will appear in "The Night Watchman1", the Fox Searchlight and New Regency thriller set against the backdrop of U.S. third largest law enforcement agency.
Already included both Keanu Reeves and Forest Whitaker, the flick centers on a member of an elite group of LAPD cops who questions the ruthless tactics he has used to become such an effective force in solving murders and battling gang violence and drugs. Reeves will portray the guy while Whitaker is plotted as a captain of the elite unit called Ad/Vice.
"I play this guy named Diskant. He's a cop, good cop," Evans told the site. "When Keanu gets framed or implicated in this murder, he's the cop in charge of the investigation."
The actor further informed that he would start shooting for the project on May 21 this year in Los Angeles. "Harsh Times" director David Ayer has been confirmed to helm from the script originally penned by John Ridley and James Ellroy that he re-wrote while Alexandra Milchan, Lucas Foster, and Erwin Stoff are all set to produce.
1 aka Night Watch (2008)
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease