Britney Spears, Her First Gig After Rehab
Whether it's true or not, there is a rumor that Britney Spears is making a come back next week. The singer will perform on May 2 at Anaheim House of Blues using the moniker M+M's band.
Reportedly backed up by 3 or 4 dancers, Britney spent all day at Ivan Kanes Forty Deuce to prepare the performance. She will then make another appearance with her 'team' in Sunset Trip the next day.
Since her departure from rehab on March 20, Britney has been attending dance class and eating healthy to get her 'shape' back. Before actually entering the rehab, she had been in and out of recording studio in late 2006 and the new record is aimed for early fall 2007.
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3