Britney Spears, Her First Gig After Rehab
Whether it's true or not, there is a rumor that Britney Spears is making a come back next week. The singer will perform on May 2 at Anaheim House of Blues using the moniker M+M's band.
Reportedly backed up by 3 or 4 dancers, Britney spent all day at Ivan Kanes Forty Deuce to prepare the performance. She will then make another appearance with her 'team' in Sunset Trip the next day.
Since her departure from rehab on March 20, Britney has been attending dance class and eating healthy to get her 'shape' back. Before actually entering the rehab, she had been in and out of recording studio in late 2006 and the new record is aimed for early fall 2007.
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'