Britney Spears, Her First Gig After Rehab
Whether it's true or not, there is a rumor that Britney Spears is making a come back next week. The singer will perform on May 2 at Anaheim House of Blues using the moniker M+M's band.
Reportedly backed up by 3 or 4 dancers, Britney spent all day at Ivan Kanes Forty Deuce to prepare the performance. She will then make another appearance with her 'team' in Sunset Trip the next day.
Since her departure from rehab on March 20, Britney has been attending dance class and eating healthy to get her 'shape' back. Before actually entering the rehab, she had been in and out of recording studio in late 2006 and the new record is aimed for early fall 2007.
More Britney Spears News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame