Britney Spears, Her First Gig After Rehab
Whether it's true or not, there is a rumor that Britney Spears is making a come back next week. The singer will perform on May 2 at Anaheim House of Blues using the moniker M+M's band.
Reportedly backed up by 3 or 4 dancers, Britney spent all day at Ivan Kanes Forty Deuce to prepare the performance. She will then make another appearance with her 'team' in Sunset Trip the next day.
Since her departure from rehab on March 20, Britney has been attending dance class and eating healthy to get her 'shape' back. Before actually entering the rehab, she had been in and out of recording studio in late 2006 and the new record is aimed for early fall 2007.
More Britney Spears News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'