No Link Between Kate Beckinsale and "Barbarella"
Despite the heavy words floating around about her possibility to fill in the lead role in "Barbarella", Kate Beckinsale turned out to be unaware of her being reported so by Britain's Daily Express last week.
Finally gave response to the publication after learning about it, the "Underworld" star has laughed off the tidbit and assured IGN that no one has even approached her for any talks to take the part.
"I just found out myself today," the beauty told the site last week from the set of the currently-filming "Whiteout." "It's thrilling! I've never heard anything about it before today. One of the [Whiteout] crewmembers told me."
Produced by Dino De Laurentiis for Paramount Pictures, "Barbarella" is a remake of the 1968 flick of the same name which follows the feisty space explorer as she conducts a special mission of tracking down a mad scientist named Durand Durand. "Hannibal Rising" director Peter Webber has already been tapped to helm with Neal Purvis and Robert Wade penning the script.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!