No Link Between Kate Beckinsale and "Barbarella"
Despite the heavy words floating around about her possibility to fill in the lead role in "Barbarella", Kate Beckinsale turned out to be unaware of her being reported so by Britain's Daily Express last week.
Finally gave response to the publication after learning about it, the "Underworld" star has laughed off the tidbit and assured IGN that no one has even approached her for any talks to take the part.
"I just found out myself today," the beauty told the site last week from the set of the currently-filming "Whiteout." "It's thrilling! I've never heard anything about it before today. One of the [Whiteout] crewmembers told me."
Produced by Dino De Laurentiis for Paramount Pictures, "Barbarella" is a remake of the 1968 flick of the same name which follows the feisty space explorer as she conducts a special mission of tracking down a mad scientist named Durand Durand. "Hannibal Rising" director Peter Webber has already been tapped to helm with Neal Purvis and Robert Wade penning the script.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music