No Link Between Kate Beckinsale and "Barbarella"
Despite the heavy words floating around about her possibility to fill in the lead role in "Barbarella", Kate Beckinsale turned out to be unaware of her being reported so by Britain's Daily Express last week.
Finally gave response to the publication after learning about it, the "Underworld" star has laughed off the tidbit and assured IGN that no one has even approached her for any talks to take the part.
"I just found out myself today," the beauty told the site last week from the set of the currently-filming "Whiteout." "It's thrilling! I've never heard anything about it before today. One of the [Whiteout] crewmembers told me."
Produced by Dino De Laurentiis for Paramount Pictures, "Barbarella" is a remake of the 1968 flick of the same name which follows the feisty space explorer as she conducts a special mission of tracking down a mad scientist named Durand Durand. "Hannibal Rising" director Peter Webber has already been tapped to helm with Neal Purvis and Robert Wade penning the script.
More Kate Beckinsale News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'