Winners of the 11th Annual PRISM Awards for TV Categories
The Entertainment Industries Council, Inc. (EIC) has on Tuesday April 24th annually presented the PRISM Awards, which is in its 11th year. Among the many awards given, here we present the winners of the television categories.
ABC's hit series "Desperate Housewives" wins the Comedy Series, Multi-Episode Storyline award, while Fox's "Family Guy: Deep Throats" nabs the award for Comedy Series Episode category. Judith Light of the "Ugly Betty" earns the Performance in a Comedy Series award, whereas Mariska Hargitay brings home the Performance in a Drama Series Episode award thanks to her performance in NBC's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit."
Other award winners are Rene Auberjonois and Jayne Brook, who both share the award for the category of Performance in a Drama Series, Multi-Episode Storyline for their performance in ABC's "Boston Legal." In addition to them all, Maurice Benard, Keith Carradine, and Allison Janney are also award triumphant.
Go directly to PRISM Awards! to read the complete list of winners and award categories.
The PRISM awards are presented by the EIC in partnership with FX Network and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration to people and projects the groups believe most accurately depict addiction and mental health on TV and film.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video