Winners of the 11th Annual PRISM Awards for TV Categories
The Entertainment Industries Council, Inc. (EIC) has on Tuesday April 24th annually presented the PRISM Awards, which is in its 11th year. Among the many awards given, here we present the winners of the television categories.
ABC's hit series "Desperate Housewives" wins the Comedy Series, Multi-Episode Storyline award, while Fox's "Family Guy: Deep Throats" nabs the award for Comedy Series Episode category. Judith Light of the "Ugly Betty" earns the Performance in a Comedy Series award, whereas Mariska Hargitay brings home the Performance in a Drama Series Episode award thanks to her performance in NBC's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit."
Other award winners are Rene Auberjonois and Jayne Brook, who both share the award for the category of Performance in a Drama Series, Multi-Episode Storyline for their performance in ABC's "Boston Legal." In addition to them all, Maurice Benard, Keith Carradine, and Allison Janney are also award triumphant.
Go directly to PRISM Awards! to read the complete list of winners and award categories.
The PRISM awards are presented by the EIC in partnership with FX Network and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration to people and projects the groups believe most accurately depict addiction and mental health on TV and film.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off