Winners of the 11th Annual PRISM Awards for TV Categories
The Entertainment Industries Council, Inc. (EIC) has on Tuesday April 24th annually presented the PRISM Awards, which is in its 11th year. Among the many awards given, here we present the winners of the television categories.
ABC's hit series "Desperate Housewives" wins the Comedy Series, Multi-Episode Storyline award, while Fox's "Family Guy: Deep Throats" nabs the award for Comedy Series Episode category. Judith Light of the "Ugly Betty" earns the Performance in a Comedy Series award, whereas Mariska Hargitay brings home the Performance in a Drama Series Episode award thanks to her performance in NBC's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit."
Other award winners are Rene Auberjonois and Jayne Brook, who both share the award for the category of Performance in a Drama Series, Multi-Episode Storyline for their performance in ABC's "Boston Legal." In addition to them all, Maurice Benard, Keith Carradine, and Allison Janney are also award triumphant.
Go directly to PRISM Awards! to read the complete list of winners and award categories.
The PRISM awards are presented by the EIC in partnership with FX Network and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration to people and projects the groups believe most accurately depict addiction and mental health on TV and film.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic