David S. Goyer Is "Magneto" Director!
After drifting around for more than two years, "Magneto" at last has come to its new phase. Variety has brought in great news stating that the project has already found its director in David S. Goyer, the man behind the writings of all three "Blade" films, "Batman Begins" and its sequel "The Dark Knight."
A spin-off to the "X-Men" franchise, the project is said to follow the titular character as he comes to grips with his mutant ability then improving it to hurt down the Nazi war criminals that tortured him. It is his lust for vengeance that ultimately turns him and his best friend Charles Xavier, also known as Professor X, into enemies.
In working on the flick, Goyer has been confirmed to carry out his duties based on a script already penned by Sheldon Turner, who recently wrote for "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning." Pic will be developed as a joint project between the 20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios with actors in their twenties to be cast to portray Magneto and Xavier.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video