David S. Goyer Is "Magneto" Director!
After drifting around for more than two years, "Magneto" at last has come to its new phase. Variety has brought in great news stating that the project has already found its director in David S. Goyer, the man behind the writings of all three "Blade" films, "Batman Begins" and its sequel "The Dark Knight."
A spin-off to the "X-Men" franchise, the project is said to follow the titular character as he comes to grips with his mutant ability then improving it to hurt down the Nazi war criminals that tortured him. It is his lust for vengeance that ultimately turns him and his best friend Charles Xavier, also known as Professor X, into enemies.
In working on the flick, Goyer has been confirmed to carry out his duties based on a script already penned by Sheldon Turner, who recently wrote for "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning." Pic will be developed as a joint project between the 20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios with actors in their twenties to be cast to portray Magneto and Xavier.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans