David S. Goyer Is "Magneto" Director!
After drifting around for more than two years, "Magneto" at last has come to its new phase. Variety has brought in great news stating that the project has already found its director in David S. Goyer, the man behind the writings of all three "Blade" films, "Batman Begins" and its sequel "The Dark Knight."
A spin-off to the "X-Men" franchise, the project is said to follow the titular character as he comes to grips with his mutant ability then improving it to hurt down the Nazi war criminals that tortured him. It is his lust for vengeance that ultimately turns him and his best friend Charles Xavier, also known as Professor X, into enemies.
In working on the flick, Goyer has been confirmed to carry out his duties based on a script already penned by Sheldon Turner, who recently wrote for "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning." Pic will be developed as a joint project between the 20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios with actors in their twenties to be cast to portray Magneto and Xavier.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?