David S. Goyer Is "Magneto" Director!
After drifting around for more than two years, "Magneto" at last has come to its new phase. Variety has brought in great news stating that the project has already found its director in David S. Goyer, the man behind the writings of all three "Blade" films, "Batman Begins" and its sequel "The Dark Knight."
A spin-off to the "X-Men" franchise, the project is said to follow the titular character as he comes to grips with his mutant ability then improving it to hurt down the Nazi war criminals that tortured him. It is his lust for vengeance that ultimately turns him and his best friend Charles Xavier, also known as Professor X, into enemies.
In working on the flick, Goyer has been confirmed to carry out his duties based on a script already penned by Sheldon Turner, who recently wrote for "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning." Pic will be developed as a joint project between the 20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios with actors in their twenties to be cast to portray Magneto and Xavier.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet