Courteney Cox and David Arquette Are Having Marital Difficulties, Jennifer Aniston Says
Everything is not okay between Courteney Cox and husband David Arquette. Despite denial after denial of marriage problems, Jennifer Aniston accidentally spills the bean on the couple, telling UK's Heat Magazine they do have marital difficulties.
Aniston, who has been best friends with Cox since they starred in TV comedy "Friends" said, "They are having marital problems, but whatever happens I will be there to support my friend."
Cox and Arquette met on the set of horror film "Scream" in 1996. They married on June 12, 1999 and have one child, daughter Coco Riley Arquette.
While speculation was mounting that Cox and Arquette's marriage was on the rock, the actress did admit they have had marital trouble and sought counseling. Are they having problems and about to split? Let's see what the future brings.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie