Courteney Cox and David Arquette Are Having Marital Difficulties, Jennifer Aniston Says
Everything is not okay between Courteney Cox and husband David Arquette. Despite denial after denial of marriage problems, Jennifer Aniston accidentally spills the bean on the couple, telling UK's Heat Magazine they do have marital difficulties.
Aniston, who has been best friends with Cox since they starred in TV comedy "Friends" said, "They are having marital problems, but whatever happens I will be there to support my friend."
Cox and Arquette met on the set of horror film "Scream" in 1996. They married on June 12, 1999 and have one child, daughter Coco Riley Arquette.
While speculation was mounting that Cox and Arquette's marriage was on the rock, the actress did admit they have had marital trouble and sought counseling. Are they having problems and about to split? Let's see what the future brings.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie