Courteney Cox and David Arquette Are Having Marital Difficulties, Jennifer Aniston Says
Everything is not okay between Courteney Cox and husband David Arquette. Despite denial after denial of marriage problems, Jennifer Aniston accidentally spills the bean on the couple, telling UK's Heat Magazine they do have marital difficulties.
Aniston, who has been best friends with Cox since they starred in TV comedy "Friends" said, "They are having marital problems, but whatever happens I will be there to support my friend."
Cox and Arquette met on the set of horror film "Scream" in 1996. They married on June 12, 1999 and have one child, daughter Coco Riley Arquette.
While speculation was mounting that Cox and Arquette's marriage was on the rock, the actress did admit they have had marital trouble and sought counseling. Are they having problems and about to split? Let's see what the future brings.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed