Courteney Cox and David Arquette Are Having Marital Difficulties, Jennifer Aniston Says
Everything is not okay between Courteney Cox and husband David Arquette. Despite denial after denial of marriage problems, Jennifer Aniston accidentally spills the bean on the couple, telling UK's Heat Magazine they do have marital difficulties.
Aniston, who has been best friends with Cox since they starred in TV comedy "Friends" said, "They are having marital problems, but whatever happens I will be there to support my friend."
Cox and Arquette met on the set of horror film "Scream" in 1996. They married on June 12, 1999 and have one child, daughter Coco Riley Arquette.
While speculation was mounting that Cox and Arquette's marriage was on the rock, the actress did admit they have had marital trouble and sought counseling. Are they having problems and about to split? Let's see what the future brings.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'