Courteney Cox and David Arquette Are Having Marital Difficulties, Jennifer Aniston Says
Everything is not okay between Courteney Cox and husband David Arquette. Despite denial after denial of marriage problems, Jennifer Aniston accidentally spills the bean on the couple, telling UK's Heat Magazine they do have marital difficulties.
Aniston, who has been best friends with Cox since they starred in TV comedy "Friends" said, "They are having marital problems, but whatever happens I will be there to support my friend."
Cox and Arquette met on the set of horror film "Scream" in 1996. They married on June 12, 1999 and have one child, daughter Coco Riley Arquette.
While speculation was mounting that Cox and Arquette's marriage was on the rock, the actress did admit they have had marital trouble and sought counseling. Are they having problems and about to split? Let's see what the future brings.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story