Ne-Yo Performed New Hits in New York
Ne-Yo who pushed back the release date and changed the name of sophomore album, revealed the track list in a showcase on April 24. He delivered some songs from tentatively titled album "Because of You" at New York's Arena.
As a warm up, the singer chose some hits from his debut set "In My Own Words" such as "Stay", "When You're Mad" and "So Sick". He then gave the audience the first taste of "Do You", a song from the new album that tells about his actual relationship with someone. The lyric contains the letter that she wrote to that woman who is now happily engaged and with a daughter.
He resumed with other new hits titled "Sexy Love", "Crazy" and the already chart topping single "Because of You". These songs will come nation wide when the album hit the stores May 1 via Def Jam.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character