Ne-Yo Performed New Hits in New York
Ne-Yo who pushed back the release date and changed the name of sophomore album, revealed the track list in a showcase on April 24. He delivered some songs from tentatively titled album "Because of You" at New York's Arena.
As a warm up, the singer chose some hits from his debut set "In My Own Words" such as "Stay", "When You're Mad" and "So Sick". He then gave the audience the first taste of "Do You", a song from the new album that tells about his actual relationship with someone. The lyric contains the letter that she wrote to that woman who is now happily engaged and with a daughter.
He resumed with other new hits titled "Sexy Love", "Crazy" and the already chart topping single "Because of You". These songs will come nation wide when the album hit the stores May 1 via Def Jam.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza