Helmers Tapped for Baldwin's Films
Four well-known names in directing field this time are carrying out the same banner for sure. Variety has brought in news reporting that Chuck Russell, Deepa Mehta, Joel Schumacher, and Peter Cattaneo have all been picked up by Baldwin Entertainment Group to each work on a film for the studio.
Russell will take helming duties on "Mandrake", an action adventure based on the Hearts comic while Mehta is set to direct an eco drama simply entitled "Luna." Schumacher, in the meantime, will make action flick "1:30 Train" with Cattaneo directing a rom-com movie called "Indiscretion."
It is further informed that the announcement Baldwin Entertainment made basically was part of disclosing that Swiss-based Omega Entertainment has agreed to a multi-picture financing deal with the company, initially covering the quartet of projects. Owned by Howard and Karen Baldwin, Baldwin Entertainment is currently in post-production on "Death Sentence" as well as in development of "Teacher Man" and "Atlas Shrugged", which Angelina Jolie is toplining.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab