Helmers Tapped for Baldwin's Films
Four well-known names in directing field this time are carrying out the same banner for sure. Variety has brought in news reporting that Chuck Russell, Deepa Mehta, Joel Schumacher, and Peter Cattaneo have all been picked up by Baldwin Entertainment Group to each work on a film for the studio.
Russell will take helming duties on "Mandrake", an action adventure based on the Hearts comic while Mehta is set to direct an eco drama simply entitled "Luna." Schumacher, in the meantime, will make action flick "1:30 Train" with Cattaneo directing a rom-com movie called "Indiscretion."
It is further informed that the announcement Baldwin Entertainment made basically was part of disclosing that Swiss-based Omega Entertainment has agreed to a multi-picture financing deal with the company, initially covering the quartet of projects. Owned by Howard and Karen Baldwin, Baldwin Entertainment is currently in post-production on "Death Sentence" as well as in development of "Teacher Man" and "Atlas Shrugged", which Angelina Jolie is toplining.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'