Helmers Tapped for Baldwin's Films
Four well-known names in directing field this time are carrying out the same banner for sure. Variety has brought in news reporting that Chuck Russell, Deepa Mehta, Joel Schumacher, and Peter Cattaneo have all been picked up by Baldwin Entertainment Group to each work on a film for the studio.
Russell will take helming duties on "Mandrake", an action adventure based on the Hearts comic while Mehta is set to direct an eco drama simply entitled "Luna." Schumacher, in the meantime, will make action flick "1:30 Train" with Cattaneo directing a rom-com movie called "Indiscretion."
It is further informed that the announcement Baldwin Entertainment made basically was part of disclosing that Swiss-based Omega Entertainment has agreed to a multi-picture financing deal with the company, initially covering the quartet of projects. Owned by Howard and Karen Baldwin, Baldwin Entertainment is currently in post-production on "Death Sentence" as well as in development of "Teacher Man" and "Atlas Shrugged", which Angelina Jolie is toplining.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna