Helmers Tapped for Baldwin's Films
Four well-known names in directing field this time are carrying out the same banner for sure. Variety has brought in news reporting that Chuck Russell, Deepa Mehta, Joel Schumacher, and Peter Cattaneo have all been picked up by Baldwin Entertainment Group to each work on a film for the studio.
Russell will take helming duties on "Mandrake", an action adventure based on the Hearts comic while Mehta is set to direct an eco drama simply entitled "Luna." Schumacher, in the meantime, will make action flick "1:30 Train" with Cattaneo directing a rom-com movie called "Indiscretion."
It is further informed that the announcement Baldwin Entertainment made basically was part of disclosing that Swiss-based Omega Entertainment has agreed to a multi-picture financing deal with the company, initially covering the quartet of projects. Owned by Howard and Karen Baldwin, Baldwin Entertainment is currently in post-production on "Death Sentence" as well as in development of "Teacher Man" and "Atlas Shrugged", which Angelina Jolie is toplining.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans