Tyrese Gibson Is in Good "Condition"
Keen to make progress on his HQ Pictures shingle, Tyrese Gibson is about to produce an action-thriller zombie movie entitled "Condition Dead" which is intended to be a no-holds barred zombie film in the vein of James Cameron's "Aliens."
Written by Dave Davis, the picture concerns on an elite team of government-subsidized zombie-hunters who are mysteriously ambushed by a viscous new breed of zombie. Genre veteran Patrick Lussier is attached to direct with Clint Morris and Rock Shaink both accompanying Gibson in taking care producing matters.
"Being a big fan of the genre (zombie films), I'm extremely excited to have found a project that brings something new to the world, and that gives us one hell of a great ride doing so," Shaink commented.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show