Tyrese Gibson Is in Good "Condition"
Keen to make progress on his HQ Pictures shingle, Tyrese Gibson is about to produce an action-thriller zombie movie entitled "Condition Dead" which is intended to be a no-holds barred zombie film in the vein of James Cameron's "Aliens."
Written by Dave Davis, the picture concerns on an elite team of government-subsidized zombie-hunters who are mysteriously ambushed by a viscous new breed of zombie. Genre veteran Patrick Lussier is attached to direct with Clint Morris and Rock Shaink both accompanying Gibson in taking care producing matters.
"Being a big fan of the genre (zombie films), I'm extremely excited to have found a project that brings something new to the world, and that gives us one hell of a great ride doing so," Shaink commented.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly