Tyrese Gibson Is in Good "Condition"
Keen to make progress on his HQ Pictures shingle, Tyrese Gibson is about to produce an action-thriller zombie movie entitled "Condition Dead" which is intended to be a no-holds barred zombie film in the vein of James Cameron's "Aliens."
Written by Dave Davis, the picture concerns on an elite team of government-subsidized zombie-hunters who are mysteriously ambushed by a viscous new breed of zombie. Genre veteran Patrick Lussier is attached to direct with Clint Morris and Rock Shaink both accompanying Gibson in taking care producing matters.
"Being a big fan of the genre (zombie films), I'm extremely excited to have found a project that brings something new to the world, and that gives us one hell of a great ride doing so," Shaink commented.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal