Tyrese Gibson Is in Good "Condition"
Keen to make progress on his HQ Pictures shingle, Tyrese Gibson is about to produce an action-thriller zombie movie entitled "Condition Dead" which is intended to be a no-holds barred zombie film in the vein of James Cameron's "Aliens."
Written by Dave Davis, the picture concerns on an elite team of government-subsidized zombie-hunters who are mysteriously ambushed by a viscous new breed of zombie. Genre veteran Patrick Lussier is attached to direct with Clint Morris and Rock Shaink both accompanying Gibson in taking care producing matters.
"Being a big fan of the genre (zombie films), I'm extremely excited to have found a project that brings something new to the world, and that gives us one hell of a great ride doing so," Shaink commented.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio