Tyrese Gibson Is in Good "Condition"
Keen to make progress on his HQ Pictures shingle, Tyrese Gibson is about to produce an action-thriller zombie movie entitled "Condition Dead" which is intended to be a no-holds barred zombie film in the vein of James Cameron's "Aliens."
Written by Dave Davis, the picture concerns on an elite team of government-subsidized zombie-hunters who are mysteriously ambushed by a viscous new breed of zombie. Genre veteran Patrick Lussier is attached to direct with Clint Morris and Rock Shaink both accompanying Gibson in taking care producing matters.
"Being a big fan of the genre (zombie films), I'm extremely excited to have found a project that brings something new to the world, and that gives us one hell of a great ride doing so," Shaink commented.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch