Snoop Dogg Offers a Debate with Oprah Winfrey
After Russell Simmons claims the need to clean the rap lyrics from words like "b***h", "ho" and "n****r", Oprah Winfrey mentioned the name Snoop Dogg in relation to this matter. Snoop returns the 'favor' by offering a debate on her show.
Oprah recently discussed the influence of lyrics in rap music towards children in her show. She happened to point that Snoop is one of the artists using racist and sexist lyrical content in their album. "I'm a fan of Oprah. I feel like whatever they're saying about me, negative or positive, I appreciate it," Snoop said in response. "I'm Snoop Dogg - you can't (badmouth) me because I do so much right and I'm the person who represents me the best."
The rapper would like to appear in The Oprah Winfrey Show to put up his defense. He said, "Snoop Dogg is a father, he's a (football) coach, he's a teacher. I'm a man, and I do make mistakes and I'm willing to listen and learn. But a lot of times, they don't know me, so they have to speak on what they feel. But it is what it is. I appreciate you, Oprah. I've never been on your show, so thank you for bringing my name up on your show. I'm sure that'll mean another million record sales. Thank you."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'