Snoop Dogg Offers a Debate with Oprah Winfrey
After Russell Simmons claims the need to clean the rap lyrics from words like "b***h", "ho" and "n****r", Oprah Winfrey mentioned the name Snoop Dogg in relation to this matter. Snoop returns the 'favor' by offering a debate on her show.
Oprah recently discussed the influence of lyrics in rap music towards children in her show. She happened to point that Snoop is one of the artists using racist and sexist lyrical content in their album. "I'm a fan of Oprah. I feel like whatever they're saying about me, negative or positive, I appreciate it," Snoop said in response. "I'm Snoop Dogg - you can't (badmouth) me because I do so much right and I'm the person who represents me the best."
The rapper would like to appear in The Oprah Winfrey Show to put up his defense. He said, "Snoop Dogg is a father, he's a (football) coach, he's a teacher. I'm a man, and I do make mistakes and I'm willing to listen and learn. But a lot of times, they don't know me, so they have to speak on what they feel. But it is what it is. I appreciate you, Oprah. I've never been on your show, so thank you for bringing my name up on your show. I'm sure that'll mean another million record sales. Thank you."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season