Snoop Dogg Offers a Debate with Oprah Winfrey
After Russell Simmons claims the need to clean the rap lyrics from words like "b***h", "ho" and "n****r", Oprah Winfrey mentioned the name Snoop Dogg in relation to this matter. Snoop returns the 'favor' by offering a debate on her show.
Oprah recently discussed the influence of lyrics in rap music towards children in her show. She happened to point that Snoop is one of the artists using racist and sexist lyrical content in their album. "I'm a fan of Oprah. I feel like whatever they're saying about me, negative or positive, I appreciate it," Snoop said in response. "I'm Snoop Dogg - you can't (badmouth) me because I do so much right and I'm the person who represents me the best."
The rapper would like to appear in The Oprah Winfrey Show to put up his defense. He said, "Snoop Dogg is a father, he's a (football) coach, he's a teacher. I'm a man, and I do make mistakes and I'm willing to listen and learn. But a lot of times, they don't know me, so they have to speak on what they feel. But it is what it is. I appreciate you, Oprah. I've never been on your show, so thank you for bringing my name up on your show. I'm sure that'll mean another million record sales. Thank you."
More Snoop Dogg News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert