Late Tupac Shakur Faces a Lawsuit
Even more than a decade after his death in 1996, Tupac Shakur is still making a headline. The deceased rapper is being sued by singer Esther Williams for copying her lyrics in the song "Late Night".
Williams filed a lawsuit against the rapper icon's company Amaru Entertainment after discovering Tupac's lyrics in "Last Night" was too similar to her 1976 single "Last Night Changed It All". Tupac's mother and the representation of Universal Music Group are faced against this charge.
Tupac was shot in a drive-by shooting on September 7, 1996. He died 6 days later due to respiratory failure and cardiac arrest.
More Tupac Shakur News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly