Late Tupac Shakur Faces a Lawsuit
Even more than a decade after his death in 1996, Tupac Shakur is still making a headline. The deceased rapper is being sued by singer Esther Williams for copying her lyrics in the song "Late Night".
Williams filed a lawsuit against the rapper icon's company Amaru Entertainment after discovering Tupac's lyrics in "Last Night" was too similar to her 1976 single "Last Night Changed It All". Tupac's mother and the representation of Universal Music Group are faced against this charge.
Tupac was shot in a drive-by shooting on September 7, 1996. He died 6 days later due to respiratory failure and cardiac arrest.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'