Late Tupac Shakur Faces a Lawsuit
Even more than a decade after his death in 1996, Tupac Shakur is still making a headline. The deceased rapper is being sued by singer Esther Williams for copying her lyrics in the song "Late Night".
Williams filed a lawsuit against the rapper icon's company Amaru Entertainment after discovering Tupac's lyrics in "Last Night" was too similar to her 1976 single "Last Night Changed It All". Tupac's mother and the representation of Universal Music Group are faced against this charge.
Tupac was shot in a drive-by shooting on September 7, 1996. He died 6 days later due to respiratory failure and cardiac arrest.
More Tupac Shakur News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer