Late Tupac Shakur Faces a Lawsuit
Even more than a decade after his death in 1996, Tupac Shakur is still making a headline. The deceased rapper is being sued by singer Esther Williams for copying her lyrics in the song "Late Night".
Williams filed a lawsuit against the rapper icon's company Amaru Entertainment after discovering Tupac's lyrics in "Last Night" was too similar to her 1976 single "Last Night Changed It All". Tupac's mother and the representation of Universal Music Group are faced against this charge.
Tupac was shot in a drive-by shooting on September 7, 1996. He died 6 days later due to respiratory failure and cardiac arrest.
More Tupac Shakur News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney