Zach Braff Is Not "Fletch"
Seems the mystery has begun to unravel on Zach Braff's status in "Fletch Won." TV Guide has brought in sad news that the "Scrubs" star has come up to a conclusion of not joining the project as the titular character, which he had been tipped for since last year.
Based on Gregory Mcdonald's 1985 novel of the same title, the movie is likely to be the third motion picture to feature the character of the wisecracking reporter after "Fletch" (1985) and "Fletch Lives" (1989). "Scrubs" creator Bill Lawrence has already been appointed to helm from his own script with David List producing for The Weinstein Co..
No official statement coming from Braff's representative yet on the reason of the actor's decision, but TV Guide does point out that he presumably turned the role down because of scheduling conflicts, as Lawrence has indicated.
"Zach is writing and directing his own film ['Open Hearts'] at Paramount," the man advised the site. "I'm very happy for him. We were looking forward to doing this thing together, but when you get an opportunity like that, you've got to take it."
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?