Zach Braff Is Not "Fletch"
Seems the mystery has begun to unravel on Zach Braff's status in "Fletch Won." TV Guide has brought in sad news that the "Scrubs" star has come up to a conclusion of not joining the project as the titular character, which he had been tipped for since last year.
Based on Gregory Mcdonald's 1985 novel of the same title, the movie is likely to be the third motion picture to feature the character of the wisecracking reporter after "Fletch" (1985) and "Fletch Lives" (1989). "Scrubs" creator Bill Lawrence has already been appointed to helm from his own script with David List producing for The Weinstein Co..
No official statement coming from Braff's representative yet on the reason of the actor's decision, but TV Guide does point out that he presumably turned the role down because of scheduling conflicts, as Lawrence has indicated.
"Zach is writing and directing his own film ['Open Hearts'] at Paramount," the man advised the site. "I'm very happy for him. We were looking forward to doing this thing together, but when you get an opportunity like that, you've got to take it."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'