No South African Dates for Guns N' Roses
After announcing that injured bassist Tommy Stinson will be fit enough to proceed with South African gigs, Guns N' Roses now regretfully announced that the dates will be cancelled. Stinson is still in his recovery process and cannot cover the April 27 and May 1 nights.
Stated in a read statement is: "Stinson recently sprained his left wrist in a fall and the injury has not yet healed. As a result, Guns N Roses will not make their two scheduled performances at My Coke Fest in South Africa at the end of the month."
The band's absence from My Coke Festival leaves the event losing its headliners. They were supposed to appear alongside Hoobastank and Evanescence at Johannesburg's New Market Racecouse this Friday. Japan's date that started earlier than this practically was also cancelled and since then, has not received any re-scheduled dates.
More Guns N' Roses News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo