No South African Dates for Guns N' Roses
After announcing that injured bassist Tommy Stinson will be fit enough to proceed with South African gigs, Guns N' Roses now regretfully announced that the dates will be cancelled. Stinson is still in his recovery process and cannot cover the April 27 and May 1 nights.
Stated in a read statement is: "Stinson recently sprained his left wrist in a fall and the injury has not yet healed. As a result, Guns N Roses will not make their two scheduled performances at My Coke Fest in South Africa at the end of the month."
The band's absence from My Coke Festival leaves the event losing its headliners. They were supposed to appear alongside Hoobastank and Evanescence at Johannesburg's New Market Racecouse this Friday. Japan's date that started earlier than this practically was also cancelled and since then, has not received any re-scheduled dates.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush