No South African Dates for Guns N' Roses
After announcing that injured bassist Tommy Stinson will be fit enough to proceed with South African gigs, Guns N' Roses now regretfully announced that the dates will be cancelled. Stinson is still in his recovery process and cannot cover the April 27 and May 1 nights.
Stated in a read statement is: "Stinson recently sprained his left wrist in a fall and the injury has not yet healed. As a result, Guns N Roses will not make their two scheduled performances at My Coke Fest in South Africa at the end of the month."
The band's absence from My Coke Festival leaves the event losing its headliners. They were supposed to appear alongside Hoobastank and Evanescence at Johannesburg's New Market Racecouse this Friday. Japan's date that started earlier than this practically was also cancelled and since then, has not received any re-scheduled dates.
More Guns N' Roses News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope