No South African Dates for Guns N' Roses
After announcing that injured bassist Tommy Stinson will be fit enough to proceed with South African gigs, Guns N' Roses now regretfully announced that the dates will be cancelled. Stinson is still in his recovery process and cannot cover the April 27 and May 1 nights.
Stated in a read statement is: "Stinson recently sprained his left wrist in a fall and the injury has not yet healed. As a result, Guns N Roses will not make their two scheduled performances at My Coke Fest in South Africa at the end of the month."
The band's absence from My Coke Festival leaves the event losing its headliners. They were supposed to appear alongside Hoobastank and Evanescence at Johannesburg's New Market Racecouse this Friday. Japan's date that started earlier than this practically was also cancelled and since then, has not received any re-scheduled dates.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent