No South African Dates for Guns N' Roses
After announcing that injured bassist Tommy Stinson will be fit enough to proceed with South African gigs, Guns N' Roses now regretfully announced that the dates will be cancelled. Stinson is still in his recovery process and cannot cover the April 27 and May 1 nights.
Stated in a read statement is: "Stinson recently sprained his left wrist in a fall and the injury has not yet healed. As a result, Guns N Roses will not make their two scheduled performances at My Coke Fest in South Africa at the end of the month."
The band's absence from My Coke Festival leaves the event losing its headliners. They were supposed to appear alongside Hoobastank and Evanescence at Johannesburg's New Market Racecouse this Friday. Japan's date that started earlier than this practically was also cancelled and since then, has not received any re-scheduled dates.
More Guns N' Roses News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'