The Coens Engaged in "Serious" Matter
Currently busy in wrapping post work on "No Country for Old Men", Joel and Ethan Coen turn out to have already prepared themselves to work on a new film feature titled "A Serious Man."
Said to be a dark comedy in the vein of "Fargo", the project will be developed as a joint production of Focus Features and Working Title. It therefore is the second of a two-pic deal the brothers struck with both companies following "Burn After Reading", which Brad Pitt recently joined in.
Plot details on "Serious" are being kept under wraps, but it is learned that the Coens intend to be credited as writers, producers and directors on the picture. Known in the film business as "the two-headed director", the pair has successfully sparked a number of gritty movies like "Miller's Crossing", "The Big Lebowski", and "The Man Who Wasn't There", among others.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill