The Coens Engaged in "Serious" Matter
Currently busy in wrapping post work on "No Country for Old Men", Joel and Ethan Coen turn out to have already prepared themselves to work on a new film feature titled "A Serious Man."
Said to be a dark comedy in the vein of "Fargo", the project will be developed as a joint production of Focus Features and Working Title. It therefore is the second of a two-pic deal the brothers struck with both companies following "Burn After Reading", which Brad Pitt recently joined in.
Plot details on "Serious" are being kept under wraps, but it is learned that the Coens intend to be credited as writers, producers and directors on the picture. Known in the film business as "the two-headed director", the pair has successfully sparked a number of gritty movies like "Miller's Crossing", "The Big Lebowski", and "The Man Who Wasn't There", among others.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce