The Coens Engaged in "Serious" Matter
Currently busy in wrapping post work on "No Country for Old Men", Joel and Ethan Coen turn out to have already prepared themselves to work on a new film feature titled "A Serious Man."
Said to be a dark comedy in the vein of "Fargo", the project will be developed as a joint production of Focus Features and Working Title. It therefore is the second of a two-pic deal the brothers struck with both companies following "Burn After Reading", which Brad Pitt recently joined in.
Plot details on "Serious" are being kept under wraps, but it is learned that the Coens intend to be credited as writers, producers and directors on the picture. Known in the film business as "the two-headed director", the pair has successfully sparked a number of gritty movies like "Miller's Crossing", "The Big Lebowski", and "The Man Who Wasn't There", among others.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too