The Coens Engaged in "Serious" Matter
Currently busy in wrapping post work on "No Country for Old Men", Joel and Ethan Coen turn out to have already prepared themselves to work on a new film feature titled "A Serious Man."
Said to be a dark comedy in the vein of "Fargo", the project will be developed as a joint production of Focus Features and Working Title. It therefore is the second of a two-pic deal the brothers struck with both companies following "Burn After Reading", which Brad Pitt recently joined in.
Plot details on "Serious" are being kept under wraps, but it is learned that the Coens intend to be credited as writers, producers and directors on the picture. Known in the film business as "the two-headed director", the pair has successfully sparked a number of gritty movies like "Miller's Crossing", "The Big Lebowski", and "The Man Who Wasn't There", among others.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna