Disney Holding "Snob Vs. Slobs" Match
Not losing spirit in filling up its future comedy slate, Walt Disney Pictures has made a preemptive purchase on a comedy pitch titled "Snob Vs. Slobs" by the Job Factory, Variety has reported.
A six-member troupe, the Job Factory consists of Rob McKittrick, Greg Coolidge, Josh Cagan, Jonathan L. Davis, plus the writing team of Matt Allen and Caleb Wilson. McKittrick and Coolidge are currently working together in writing for "Mancrush", which has already been set up at BenderSpink.
As for the project, no word yet on who will take the helming duties or star yet it has been learned that Disney will develop it with H2F Entertainment's Walter Hamada and Chris Fenton, who both are also in charge to back up Stewart Hendler's thriller drama "Whisper" for Universal Pictures to distribute.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off