Disney Holding "Snob Vs. Slobs" Match
Not losing spirit in filling up its future comedy slate, Walt Disney Pictures has made a preemptive purchase on a comedy pitch titled "Snob Vs. Slobs" by the Job Factory, Variety has reported.
A six-member troupe, the Job Factory consists of Rob McKittrick, Greg Coolidge, Josh Cagan, Jonathan L. Davis, plus the writing team of Matt Allen and Caleb Wilson. McKittrick and Coolidge are currently working together in writing for "Mancrush", which has already been set up at BenderSpink.
As for the project, no word yet on who will take the helming duties or star yet it has been learned that Disney will develop it with H2F Entertainment's Walter Hamada and Chris Fenton, who both are also in charge to back up Stewart Hendler's thriller drama "Whisper" for Universal Pictures to distribute.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4