Disney Holding "Snob Vs. Slobs" Match
Not losing spirit in filling up its future comedy slate, Walt Disney Pictures has made a preemptive purchase on a comedy pitch titled "Snob Vs. Slobs" by the Job Factory, Variety has reported.
A six-member troupe, the Job Factory consists of Rob McKittrick, Greg Coolidge, Josh Cagan, Jonathan L. Davis, plus the writing team of Matt Allen and Caleb Wilson. McKittrick and Coolidge are currently working together in writing for "Mancrush", which has already been set up at BenderSpink.
As for the project, no word yet on who will take the helming duties or star yet it has been learned that Disney will develop it with H2F Entertainment's Walter Hamada and Chris Fenton, who both are also in charge to back up Stewart Hendler's thriller drama "Whisper" for Universal Pictures to distribute.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival