Disney Holding "Snob Vs. Slobs" Match
Not losing spirit in filling up its future comedy slate, Walt Disney Pictures has made a preemptive purchase on a comedy pitch titled "Snob Vs. Slobs" by the Job Factory, Variety has reported.
A six-member troupe, the Job Factory consists of Rob McKittrick, Greg Coolidge, Josh Cagan, Jonathan L. Davis, plus the writing team of Matt Allen and Caleb Wilson. McKittrick and Coolidge are currently working together in writing for "Mancrush", which has already been set up at BenderSpink.
As for the project, no word yet on who will take the helming duties or star yet it has been learned that Disney will develop it with H2F Entertainment's Walter Hamada and Chris Fenton, who both are also in charge to back up Stewart Hendler's thriller drama "Whisper" for Universal Pictures to distribute.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences