Disney Holding "Snob Vs. Slobs" Match
Not losing spirit in filling up its future comedy slate, Walt Disney Pictures has made a preemptive purchase on a comedy pitch titled "Snob Vs. Slobs" by the Job Factory, Variety has reported.
A six-member troupe, the Job Factory consists of Rob McKittrick, Greg Coolidge, Josh Cagan, Jonathan L. Davis, plus the writing team of Matt Allen and Caleb Wilson. McKittrick and Coolidge are currently working together in writing for "Mancrush", which has already been set up at BenderSpink.
As for the project, no word yet on who will take the helming duties or star yet it has been learned that Disney will develop it with H2F Entertainment's Walter Hamada and Chris Fenton, who both are also in charge to back up Stewart Hendler's thriller drama "Whisper" for Universal Pictures to distribute.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked