Razorlight to Play Its Only US Date
Before headlining Reading and Leeds Festivals in August, Razorlight is going to treat its fans with an 'intimate' show. The half English and half Swedish band will play at Gramercy Theatre, New York on May 1 and allows only 700 people to enroll.
The gig is announced as part of their only summer plan in US. Their schedule is so far packed with UK venues such as Pinkpop, T In The Park and Live Earth. For US fans, Razorlight spared autumn for their 2007 tour which is not yet announced.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son