Razorlight to Play Its Only US Date
Before headlining Reading and Leeds Festivals in August, Razorlight is going to treat its fans with an 'intimate' show. The half English and half Swedish band will play at Gramercy Theatre, New York on May 1 and allows only 700 people to enroll.
The gig is announced as part of their only summer plan in US. Their schedule is so far packed with UK venues such as Pinkpop, T In The Park and Live Earth. For US fans, Razorlight spared autumn for their 2007 tour which is not yet announced.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role