Razorlight to Play Its Only US Date
Before headlining Reading and Leeds Festivals in August, Razorlight is going to treat its fans with an 'intimate' show. The half English and half Swedish band will play at Gramercy Theatre, New York on May 1 and allows only 700 people to enroll.
The gig is announced as part of their only summer plan in US. Their schedule is so far packed with UK venues such as Pinkpop, T In The Park and Live Earth. For US fans, Razorlight spared autumn for their 2007 tour which is not yet announced.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance