Razorlight to Play Its Only US Date
Before headlining Reading and Leeds Festivals in August, Razorlight is going to treat its fans with an 'intimate' show. The half English and half Swedish band will play at Gramercy Theatre, New York on May 1 and allows only 700 people to enroll.
The gig is announced as part of their only summer plan in US. Their schedule is so far packed with UK venues such as Pinkpop, T In The Park and Live Earth. For US fans, Razorlight spared autumn for their 2007 tour which is not yet announced.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris