Razorlight to Play Its Only US Date
Before headlining Reading and Leeds Festivals in August, Razorlight is going to treat its fans with an 'intimate' show. The half English and half Swedish band will play at Gramercy Theatre, New York on May 1 and allows only 700 people to enroll.
The gig is announced as part of their only summer plan in US. Their schedule is so far packed with UK venues such as Pinkpop, T In The Park and Live Earth. For US fans, Razorlight spared autumn for their 2007 tour which is not yet announced.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs