Carrie Underwood on Hand to Celebrate Tony Romo's 27th Birthday
What is it about Carrie Underwood that's so hot? It's about her being reported dating Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
The American Idol winner was spotted in Dallas over the weekend to celebrate Romo's 27th birthday. The twosome was said looked very cozy.
Showed up together Saturday night April 21st at Dallas's hip Ghostbar, "Carrie and Tony were having a great time in the deejay booth," a witness tells People. "They were laughing, singing together, holding hands and their arms were around each other all night."
That, actually, wasn't the first time that Underwood and Romo being spotted together. She was, on Christmas Day last year, spotted watching the Cowboys play the Eagles, and Romo was spotted hugging her before the game.
A spokesperson for Underwood does confirm that the singer was on hand to celebrate Romo's birthday, yet tells People, "They have recently been spending a little time together," insisting they are "definitely not boyfriend/girlfriend. It's very casual at this point. It's [in the] really early stages."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell