Carrie Underwood on Hand to Celebrate Tony Romo's 27th Birthday
What is it about Carrie Underwood that's so hot? It's about her being reported dating Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
The American Idol winner was spotted in Dallas over the weekend to celebrate Romo's 27th birthday. The twosome was said looked very cozy.
Showed up together Saturday night April 21st at Dallas's hip Ghostbar, "Carrie and Tony were having a great time in the deejay booth," a witness tells People. "They were laughing, singing together, holding hands and their arms were around each other all night."
That, actually, wasn't the first time that Underwood and Romo being spotted together. She was, on Christmas Day last year, spotted watching the Cowboys play the Eagles, and Romo was spotted hugging her before the game.
A spokesperson for Underwood does confirm that the singer was on hand to celebrate Romo's birthday, yet tells People, "They have recently been spending a little time together," insisting they are "definitely not boyfriend/girlfriend. It's very casual at this point. It's [in the] really early stages."
More Carrie Underwood News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch