Carrie Underwood on Hand to Celebrate Tony Romo's 27th Birthday
What is it about Carrie Underwood that's so hot? It's about her being reported dating Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
The American Idol winner was spotted in Dallas over the weekend to celebrate Romo's 27th birthday. The twosome was said looked very cozy.
Showed up together Saturday night April 21st at Dallas's hip Ghostbar, "Carrie and Tony were having a great time in the deejay booth," a witness tells People. "They were laughing, singing together, holding hands and their arms were around each other all night."
That, actually, wasn't the first time that Underwood and Romo being spotted together. She was, on Christmas Day last year, spotted watching the Cowboys play the Eagles, and Romo was spotted hugging her before the game.
A spokesperson for Underwood does confirm that the singer was on hand to celebrate Romo's birthday, yet tells People, "They have recently been spending a little time together," insisting they are "definitely not boyfriend/girlfriend. It's very casual at this point. It's [in the] really early stages."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'