Carrie Underwood on Hand to Celebrate Tony Romo's 27th Birthday
What is it about Carrie Underwood that's so hot? It's about her being reported dating Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
The American Idol winner was spotted in Dallas over the weekend to celebrate Romo's 27th birthday. The twosome was said looked very cozy.
Showed up together Saturday night April 21st at Dallas's hip Ghostbar, "Carrie and Tony were having a great time in the deejay booth," a witness tells People. "They were laughing, singing together, holding hands and their arms were around each other all night."
That, actually, wasn't the first time that Underwood and Romo being spotted together. She was, on Christmas Day last year, spotted watching the Cowboys play the Eagles, and Romo was spotted hugging her before the game.
A spokesperson for Underwood does confirm that the singer was on hand to celebrate Romo's birthday, yet tells People, "They have recently been spending a little time together," insisting they are "definitely not boyfriend/girlfriend. It's very casual at this point. It's [in the] really early stages."
More Carrie Underwood News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered