Carrie Underwood on Hand to Celebrate Tony Romo's 27th Birthday
What is it about Carrie Underwood that's so hot? It's about her being reported dating Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
The American Idol winner was spotted in Dallas over the weekend to celebrate Romo's 27th birthday. The twosome was said looked very cozy.
Showed up together Saturday night April 21st at Dallas's hip Ghostbar, "Carrie and Tony were having a great time in the deejay booth," a witness tells People. "They were laughing, singing together, holding hands and their arms were around each other all night."
That, actually, wasn't the first time that Underwood and Romo being spotted together. She was, on Christmas Day last year, spotted watching the Cowboys play the Eagles, and Romo was spotted hugging her before the game.
A spokesperson for Underwood does confirm that the singer was on hand to celebrate Romo's birthday, yet tells People, "They have recently been spending a little time together," insisting they are "definitely not boyfriend/girlfriend. It's very casual at this point. It's [in the] really early stages."
More Carrie Underwood News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'