50 Cent Ropes in Renowned Names in "Curtis S.S.K."
Successfully achieving platinum for previous two albums, 50 Cent is in the weight to show the same quality in "Curtis S.S.K.". However, backed up by not only lots but numerous renowned musicians, this third album surely will say something. The album will show its value when it hits the stores on June 26 via Interscope.
As the mastermind of the record, the rapper got the helping hands of Dr. Dre, Eminem, Kanye West and of course, Timbaland. In the guests corner, he had tied a deal with Robin Thicke, Justin Timberlake, Nicole Scherzinger, Akon, Eminem and of course, Mary J. Blige.
Members of G-unit are also expected in several tracks. Tony Yayo for example, contributed the laughing sound effect in the first single "Straight to the Bank". This single was released on April 2 and has entered Billboard's Hot Rap Songs chart at #21.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal