50 Cent Ropes in Renowned Names in "Curtis S.S.K."
Successfully achieving platinum for previous two albums, 50 Cent is in the weight to show the same quality in "Curtis S.S.K.". However, backed up by not only lots but numerous renowned musicians, this third album surely will say something. The album will show its value when it hits the stores on June 26 via Interscope.
As the mastermind of the record, the rapper got the helping hands of Dr. Dre, Eminem, Kanye West and of course, Timbaland. In the guests corner, he had tied a deal with Robin Thicke, Justin Timberlake, Nicole Scherzinger, Akon, Eminem and of course, Mary J. Blige.
Members of G-unit are also expected in several tracks. Tony Yayo for example, contributed the laughing sound effect in the first single "Straight to the Bank". This single was released on April 2 and has entered Billboard's Hot Rap Songs chart at #21.
More 50 Cent News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'