50 Cent Ropes in Renowned Names in "Curtis S.S.K."
Successfully achieving platinum for previous two albums, 50 Cent is in the weight to show the same quality in "Curtis S.S.K.". However, backed up by not only lots but numerous renowned musicians, this third album surely will say something. The album will show its value when it hits the stores on June 26 via Interscope.
As the mastermind of the record, the rapper got the helping hands of Dr. Dre, Eminem, Kanye West and of course, Timbaland. In the guests corner, he had tied a deal with Robin Thicke, Justin Timberlake, Nicole Scherzinger, Akon, Eminem and of course, Mary J. Blige.
Members of G-unit are also expected in several tracks. Tony Yayo for example, contributed the laughing sound effect in the first single "Straight to the Bank". This single was released on April 2 and has entered Billboard's Hot Rap Songs chart at #21.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?