50 Cent Ropes in Renowned Names in "Curtis S.S.K."
Successfully achieving platinum for previous two albums, 50 Cent is in the weight to show the same quality in "Curtis S.S.K.". However, backed up by not only lots but numerous renowned musicians, this third album surely will say something. The album will show its value when it hits the stores on June 26 via Interscope.
As the mastermind of the record, the rapper got the helping hands of Dr. Dre, Eminem, Kanye West and of course, Timbaland. In the guests corner, he had tied a deal with Robin Thicke, Justin Timberlake, Nicole Scherzinger, Akon, Eminem and of course, Mary J. Blige.
Members of G-unit are also expected in several tracks. Tony Yayo for example, contributed the laughing sound effect in the first single "Straight to the Bank". This single was released on April 2 and has entered Billboard's Hot Rap Songs chart at #21.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game