50 Cent Ropes in Renowned Names in "Curtis S.S.K."
Successfully achieving platinum for previous two albums, 50 Cent is in the weight to show the same quality in "Curtis S.S.K.". However, backed up by not only lots but numerous renowned musicians, this third album surely will say something. The album will show its value when it hits the stores on June 26 via Interscope.
As the mastermind of the record, the rapper got the helping hands of Dr. Dre, Eminem, Kanye West and of course, Timbaland. In the guests corner, he had tied a deal with Robin Thicke, Justin Timberlake, Nicole Scherzinger, Akon, Eminem and of course, Mary J. Blige.
Members of G-unit are also expected in several tracks. Tony Yayo for example, contributed the laughing sound effect in the first single "Straight to the Bank". This single was released on April 2 and has entered Billboard's Hot Rap Songs chart at #21.
More 50 Cent News
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap