Britney Spears Considering Quitting Pop Music to Be a Stay-at-Home Mom
No joke, Britney Spears is planning to quit her music career and be a stay-at-home mother.
The pop singer is said to have been considering putting the brake on her singing career because she couldn't bear to be apart from her sons, 19-month-old Sean Preston and 7-month-old Jayden James.
Rumor has it that Spears allegedly revealed her worries while shopping for her boys at Los Angeles children's store, Glen Kids at the Glen Centre.
"Britney said that Sean and Jayden are the loves of her life and that she enjoys every moment with her kids. She was excited to pick out some new clothes for the boys and she picked up some designer jeans and other items," Website X17 Online quoted a source as saying.
"Britney even talked about being a stay-at-home mom, saying that she loves it and that because of her boys, she's not looking forward to going back to work!" Is she or isn't she? Time will tell.
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12