Britney Spears Considering Quitting Pop Music to Be a Stay-at-Home Mom
No joke, Britney Spears is planning to quit her music career and be a stay-at-home mother.
The pop singer is said to have been considering putting the brake on her singing career because she couldn't bear to be apart from her sons, 19-month-old Sean Preston and 7-month-old Jayden James.
Rumor has it that Spears allegedly revealed her worries while shopping for her boys at Los Angeles children's store, Glen Kids at the Glen Centre.
"Britney said that Sean and Jayden are the loves of her life and that she enjoys every moment with her kids. She was excited to pick out some new clothes for the boys and she picked up some designer jeans and other items," Website X17 Online quoted a source as saying.
"Britney even talked about being a stay-at-home mom, saying that she loves it and that because of her boys, she's not looking forward to going back to work!" Is she or isn't she? Time will tell.
More Britney Spears News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump