Britney Spears Considering Quitting Pop Music to Be a Stay-at-Home Mom
No joke, Britney Spears is planning to quit her music career and be a stay-at-home mother.
The pop singer is said to have been considering putting the brake on her singing career because she couldn't bear to be apart from her sons, 19-month-old Sean Preston and 7-month-old Jayden James.
Rumor has it that Spears allegedly revealed her worries while shopping for her boys at Los Angeles children's store, Glen Kids at the Glen Centre.
"Britney said that Sean and Jayden are the loves of her life and that she enjoys every moment with her kids. She was excited to pick out some new clothes for the boys and she picked up some designer jeans and other items," Website X17 Online quoted a source as saying.
"Britney even talked about being a stay-at-home mom, saying that she loves it and that because of her boys, she's not looking forward to going back to work!" Is she or isn't she? Time will tell.
More Britney Spears News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent