Britney Spears Considering Quitting Pop Music to Be a Stay-at-Home Mom
No joke, Britney Spears is planning to quit her music career and be a stay-at-home mother.
The pop singer is said to have been considering putting the brake on her singing career because she couldn't bear to be apart from her sons, 19-month-old Sean Preston and 7-month-old Jayden James.
Rumor has it that Spears allegedly revealed her worries while shopping for her boys at Los Angeles children's store, Glen Kids at the Glen Centre.
"Britney said that Sean and Jayden are the loves of her life and that she enjoys every moment with her kids. She was excited to pick out some new clothes for the boys and she picked up some designer jeans and other items," Website X17 Online quoted a source as saying.
"Britney even talked about being a stay-at-home mom, saying that she loves it and that because of her boys, she's not looking forward to going back to work!" Is she or isn't she? Time will tell.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media