Britney Spears Considering Quitting Pop Music to Be a Stay-at-Home Mom
No joke, Britney Spears is planning to quit her music career and be a stay-at-home mother.
The pop singer is said to have been considering putting the brake on her singing career because she couldn't bear to be apart from her sons, 19-month-old Sean Preston and 7-month-old Jayden James.
Rumor has it that Spears allegedly revealed her worries while shopping for her boys at Los Angeles children's store, Glen Kids at the Glen Centre.
"Britney said that Sean and Jayden are the loves of her life and that she enjoys every moment with her kids. She was excited to pick out some new clothes for the boys and she picked up some designer jeans and other items," Website X17 Online quoted a source as saying.
"Britney even talked about being a stay-at-home mom, saying that she loves it and that because of her boys, she's not looking forward to going back to work!" Is she or isn't she? Time will tell.
More Britney Spears News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship