Milla Jovovich to Become a Mom
This just in. Milla Jovovich is pregnant.
The sexy actress and her fiance, writer/director Paul Anderson, are expecting their first child together. The happy couple is expecting their first child this autumn.
Jovovich and Anderson have been together on-and-off for four years. They were engaged in March 2003.
As to when they will walk down the aisle, the actress said, "No, not yet. We talk about it casually. I have a good girlfriend in Italy. She is part of an ancient Italian family and they have a castle so we are hoping to get married there."
More Milla Jovovich News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters