Milla Jovovich to Become a Mom
This just in. Milla Jovovich is pregnant.
The sexy actress and her fiance, writer/director Paul Anderson, are expecting their first child together. The happy couple is expecting their first child this autumn.
Jovovich and Anderson have been together on-and-off for four years. They were engaged in March 2003.
As to when they will walk down the aisle, the actress said, "No, not yet. We talk about it casually. I have a good girlfriend in Italy. She is part of an ancient Italian family and they have a castle so we are hoping to get married there."
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose