Milla Jovovich to Become a Mom
This just in. Milla Jovovich is pregnant.
The sexy actress and her fiance, writer/director Paul Anderson, are expecting their first child together. The happy couple is expecting their first child this autumn.
Jovovich and Anderson have been together on-and-off for four years. They were engaged in March 2003.
As to when they will walk down the aisle, the actress said, "No, not yet. We talk about it casually. I have a good girlfriend in Italy. She is part of an ancient Italian family and they have a castle so we are hoping to get married there."
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof