Dreamgirl Jennifer Hudson to Marry This Spring?!
Good news apparently comes in twos for Jennifer Hudson. The Oscar winning actress reportedly is planning to marry this spring, while also is having her debut album to hit the market soon in the near future.
Rumor has it that the singer-actress pledged to marry maintenance engineer James Peyton when she rose to stardom and now the man is taking her up on her promise.
"James didn't want to let Jennifer slip away. After she won the Oscar, James reminded her that she promised him they would get married as soon as she got her singing career off the ground," National Enquirer magazine quoted a source as saying.
So, is she or isn't she? We'll be sure to let you know, just make sure you keep it here.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation