Dreamgirl Jennifer Hudson to Marry This Spring?!
Good news apparently comes in twos for Jennifer Hudson. The Oscar winning actress reportedly is planning to marry this spring, while also is having her debut album to hit the market soon in the near future.
Rumor has it that the singer-actress pledged to marry maintenance engineer James Peyton when she rose to stardom and now the man is taking her up on her promise.
"James didn't want to let Jennifer slip away. After she won the Oscar, James reminded her that she promised him they would get married as soon as she got her singing career off the ground," National Enquirer magazine quoted a source as saying.
So, is she or isn't she? We'll be sure to let you know, just make sure you keep it here.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'