Dreamgirl Jennifer Hudson to Marry This Spring?!
Good news apparently comes in twos for Jennifer Hudson. The Oscar winning actress reportedly is planning to marry this spring, while also is having her debut album to hit the market soon in the near future.
Rumor has it that the singer-actress pledged to marry maintenance engineer James Peyton when she rose to stardom and now the man is taking her up on her promise.
"James didn't want to let Jennifer slip away. After she won the Oscar, James reminded her that she promised him they would get married as soon as she got her singing career off the ground," National Enquirer magazine quoted a source as saying.
So, is she or isn't she? We'll be sure to let you know, just make sure you keep it here.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage