Victoria Adams and Kenny Goss, the Godparents of Geri Halliwell's Daughter
The Girls are all reuniting. The christening of Geri Halliwell's daughter, Bluebell Madonna, will witness their being together again. For the momentous event the so-called Ginger Spice has asked former Spice Girls bandmate Victoria Adams to be godmother to her daughter.
"Victoria was thrilled to be asked to be godmother," The Sun quoted a source as saying. "Although they fell out when Geri walked out on the Spice Girls years ago, they became really close friends again. Geri's relied on her old friend for advice on motherhood and is delighted Victoria is flying over."
Geri, furthermore, also has asked George Michael's partner Kenny Goss to be godfather at the upcoming christening, to be held at a private ceremony in London over the weekend.
The guest list of the ceremony also includes former bandmates Melanie C, Emma Bunton, and Melanie Brown. We are glad knowing that the Spice Girls finally get together again, though not for musical sake.
More Victoria Adams News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera