Victoria Adams and Kenny Goss, the Godparents of Geri Halliwell's Daughter
The Girls are all reuniting. The christening of Geri Halliwell's daughter, Bluebell Madonna, will witness their being together again. For the momentous event the so-called Ginger Spice has asked former Spice Girls bandmate Victoria Adams to be godmother to her daughter.
"Victoria was thrilled to be asked to be godmother," The Sun quoted a source as saying. "Although they fell out when Geri walked out on the Spice Girls years ago, they became really close friends again. Geri's relied on her old friend for advice on motherhood and is delighted Victoria is flying over."
Geri, furthermore, also has asked George Michael's partner Kenny Goss to be godfather at the upcoming christening, to be held at a private ceremony in London over the weekend.
The guest list of the ceremony also includes former bandmates Melanie C, Emma Bunton, and Melanie Brown. We are glad knowing that the Spice Girls finally get together again, though not for musical sake.
More Victoria Adams News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences