Revlon Signs Jessica Alba for $5 Million to Represent the Brand
Her beauty has been recognized by people around the world and it, indeed, costs expensive for Revlon to sign her as their new face. Jessica Alba, one of the most beautiful actresses in entertainment industry, was just offered $5 million to be the new face of beauty giant Revlon.
Yes, it looks like the actress has inked the deal as she's been seen doing some photo shoots for her first job, which is starring in a global campaign for Revlon's 3D extreme mascara that will include television, print, in-store and internet placements.
The campaign's first television commercial for 3D Extreme Mascara will launch in the US market July 2007, while the print campaign will debut in August 2007 with insertions in beauty and lifestyle books. That's not all, Alba will in addition to those participate in the annual Revlon Run/Walk in May and will be involved with various company sponsored breast cancer initiatives.
Click on Revlon to see the current product and promotional information.
More Jessica Alba News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture