Revlon Signs Jessica Alba for $5 Million to Represent the Brand
Her beauty has been recognized by people around the world and it, indeed, costs expensive for Revlon to sign her as their new face. Jessica Alba, one of the most beautiful actresses in entertainment industry, was just offered $5 million to be the new face of beauty giant Revlon.
Yes, it looks like the actress has inked the deal as she's been seen doing some photo shoots for her first job, which is starring in a global campaign for Revlon's 3D extreme mascara that will include television, print, in-store and internet placements.
The campaign's first television commercial for 3D Extreme Mascara will launch in the US market July 2007, while the print campaign will debut in August 2007 with insertions in beauty and lifestyle books. That's not all, Alba will in addition to those participate in the annual Revlon Run/Walk in May and will be involved with various company sponsored breast cancer initiatives.
Click on Revlon to see the current product and promotional information.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars