Revlon Signs Jessica Alba for $5 Million to Represent the Brand
Her beauty has been recognized by people around the world and it, indeed, costs expensive for Revlon to sign her as their new face. Jessica Alba, one of the most beautiful actresses in entertainment industry, was just offered $5 million to be the new face of beauty giant Revlon.
Yes, it looks like the actress has inked the deal as she's been seen doing some photo shoots for her first job, which is starring in a global campaign for Revlon's 3D extreme mascara that will include television, print, in-store and internet placements.
The campaign's first television commercial for 3D Extreme Mascara will launch in the US market July 2007, while the print campaign will debut in August 2007 with insertions in beauty and lifestyle books. That's not all, Alba will in addition to those participate in the annual Revlon Run/Walk in May and will be involved with various company sponsored breast cancer initiatives.
Click on Revlon to see the current product and promotional information.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly