New "Pants" Getting Sewn
The four girls once again will share the magical pants on the big screen. Yes, Warner Bros. Pictures, in association with Alcon, is going to develop a sequel to the 2005 sleeper hit "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants" and has appointed "Something New" helmer Sanaa Hamri to take charge of directing matters for the project.
Still based on the novel series by Ann Brashares, the picture, however, will lay its foundation on the fourth book "Forever in Blue" instead, although bits from the second and third ones will also be used. Being so, the four are likely to be depicted as nineteen-year-old girls who all have already entered college of their choices.
Filming is expected to start on June 3 in Greece before moving to New York and Connecticut with Debra Martin Chase, Denise Di Novi, Broderick Johnson, and Andrew Kosove all producing. While the original core ensemble, consisting of America Ferrera, Amber Tamblyn, Alexis Bledel, and Blake Lively, are reportedly in talks to reprise their roles, "Pants" co-writer Elizabeth Chandler has been confirmed to pen the flick's script.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special