New "Pants" Getting Sewn
The four girls once again will share the magical pants on the big screen. Yes, Warner Bros. Pictures, in association with Alcon, is going to develop a sequel to the 2005 sleeper hit "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants" and has appointed "Something New" helmer Sanaa Hamri to take charge of directing matters for the project.
Still based on the novel series by Ann Brashares, the picture, however, will lay its foundation on the fourth book "Forever in Blue" instead, although bits from the second and third ones will also be used. Being so, the four are likely to be depicted as nineteen-year-old girls who all have already entered college of their choices.
Filming is expected to start on June 3 in Greece before moving to New York and Connecticut with Debra Martin Chase, Denise Di Novi, Broderick Johnson, and Andrew Kosove all producing. While the original core ensemble, consisting of America Ferrera, Amber Tamblyn, Alexis Bledel, and Blake Lively, are reportedly in talks to reprise their roles, "Pants" co-writer Elizabeth Chandler has been confirmed to pen the flick's script.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch