Trio Involved in "Surveillance" Mission
Ready to work as good onscreen team, Bill Pulman, Pell James, and Julia Ormond are all coming together to star in supernatural thriller "Surveillance", a Film Star Pictures and Lago Films production.
Already submitted Ryan Simpkins, French Stewart, and Cheri Oteri into the cast, the indie feature concerns an FBI agent who goes to a small town where everyone lies and no one is safe. Filming is slated to start later this month in Canada with Jennifer Lynch directing from the script she wrote alongside Kent Harper.
Seating as producer are David Michaels also Harper accompanied by Lago Film's Marco Mehlitz, who previously produced "The Devil's Rejects" and "Just Friends", to name few. Lycnh's father, famed filmmaker David Lynch, is helping finance as well as executive producing with Gary Hamilton and Harrison Kordestani.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour