Trio Involved in "Surveillance" Mission
Ready to work as good onscreen team, Bill Pulman, Pell James, and Julia Ormond are all coming together to star in supernatural thriller "Surveillance", a Film Star Pictures and Lago Films production.
Already submitted Ryan Simpkins, French Stewart, and Cheri Oteri into the cast, the indie feature concerns an FBI agent who goes to a small town where everyone lies and no one is safe. Filming is slated to start later this month in Canada with Jennifer Lynch directing from the script she wrote alongside Kent Harper.
Seating as producer are David Michaels also Harper accompanied by Lago Film's Marco Mehlitz, who previously produced "The Devil's Rejects" and "Just Friends", to name few. Lycnh's father, famed filmmaker David Lynch, is helping finance as well as executive producing with Gary Hamilton and Harrison Kordestani.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal