Trio Involved in "Surveillance" Mission
Ready to work as good onscreen team, Bill Pulman, Pell James, and Julia Ormond are all coming together to star in supernatural thriller "Surveillance", a Film Star Pictures and Lago Films production.
Already submitted Ryan Simpkins, French Stewart, and Cheri Oteri into the cast, the indie feature concerns an FBI agent who goes to a small town where everyone lies and no one is safe. Filming is slated to start later this month in Canada with Jennifer Lynch directing from the script she wrote alongside Kent Harper.
Seating as producer are David Michaels also Harper accompanied by Lago Film's Marco Mehlitz, who previously produced "The Devil's Rejects" and "Just Friends", to name few. Lycnh's father, famed filmmaker David Lynch, is helping finance as well as executive producing with Gary Hamilton and Harrison Kordestani.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift