Trio Involved in "Surveillance" Mission
Ready to work as good onscreen team, Bill Pulman, Pell James, and Julia Ormond are all coming together to star in supernatural thriller "Surveillance", a Film Star Pictures and Lago Films production.
Already submitted Ryan Simpkins, French Stewart, and Cheri Oteri into the cast, the indie feature concerns an FBI agent who goes to a small town where everyone lies and no one is safe. Filming is slated to start later this month in Canada with Jennifer Lynch directing from the script she wrote alongside Kent Harper.
Seating as producer are David Michaels also Harper accompanied by Lago Film's Marco Mehlitz, who previously produced "The Devil's Rejects" and "Just Friends", to name few. Lycnh's father, famed filmmaker David Lynch, is helping finance as well as executive producing with Gary Hamilton and Harrison Kordestani.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser