Bono & The Edge Join the Production of Spider-Man Musical
When the Spider-Man character is employed to Broadway, U2's Bono and The Edge quickly jumped in. Both of them are going to write songs for the musical version of Peter Parker's adventure.
The musicians' work will be featured in a soundtrack franchise that supports the Julie Taymor-directed play. The Tony award-winning director is currently seeking a young man with great pop-rock voice to play Peter Parker.
Before this project, Bono and The Edge also contributed song "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" for another marvel adaptation, "Batman Forever" in 1995. The Edge in particular also lent a hand in the theme music of US animated series of "The Batman".
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child