Bono & The Edge Join the Production of Spider-Man Musical
When the Spider-Man character is employed to Broadway, U2's Bono and The Edge quickly jumped in. Both of them are going to write songs for the musical version of Peter Parker's adventure.
The musicians' work will be featured in a soundtrack franchise that supports the Julie Taymor-directed play. The Tony award-winning director is currently seeking a young man with great pop-rock voice to play Peter Parker.
Before this project, Bono and The Edge also contributed song "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" for another marvel adaptation, "Batman Forever" in 1995. The Edge in particular also lent a hand in the theme music of US animated series of "The Batman".
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding