Bono & The Edge Join the Production of Spider-Man Musical
When the Spider-Man character is employed to Broadway, U2's Bono and The Edge quickly jumped in. Both of them are going to write songs for the musical version of Peter Parker's adventure.
The musicians' work will be featured in a soundtrack franchise that supports the Julie Taymor-directed play. The Tony award-winning director is currently seeking a young man with great pop-rock voice to play Peter Parker.
Before this project, Bono and The Edge also contributed song "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" for another marvel adaptation, "Batman Forever" in 1995. The Edge in particular also lent a hand in the theme music of US animated series of "The Batman".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers