Bono & The Edge Join the Production of Spider-Man Musical
When the Spider-Man character is employed to Broadway, U2's Bono and The Edge quickly jumped in. Both of them are going to write songs for the musical version of Peter Parker's adventure.
The musicians' work will be featured in a soundtrack franchise that supports the Julie Taymor-directed play. The Tony award-winning director is currently seeking a young man with great pop-rock voice to play Peter Parker.
Before this project, Bono and The Edge also contributed song "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" for another marvel adaptation, "Batman Forever" in 1995. The Edge in particular also lent a hand in the theme music of US animated series of "The Batman".
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered