Bono & The Edge Join the Production of Spider-Man Musical
When the Spider-Man character is employed to Broadway, U2's Bono and The Edge quickly jumped in. Both of them are going to write songs for the musical version of Peter Parker's adventure.
The musicians' work will be featured in a soundtrack franchise that supports the Julie Taymor-directed play. The Tony award-winning director is currently seeking a young man with great pop-rock voice to play Peter Parker.
Before this project, Bono and The Edge also contributed song "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" for another marvel adaptation, "Batman Forever" in 1995. The Edge in particular also lent a hand in the theme music of US animated series of "The Batman".
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head