Bono & The Edge Join the Production of Spider-Man Musical
When the Spider-Man character is employed to Broadway, U2's Bono and The Edge quickly jumped in. Both of them are going to write songs for the musical version of Peter Parker's adventure.
The musicians' work will be featured in a soundtrack franchise that supports the Julie Taymor-directed play. The Tony award-winning director is currently seeking a young man with great pop-rock voice to play Peter Parker.
Before this project, Bono and The Edge also contributed song "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" for another marvel adaptation, "Batman Forever" in 1995. The Edge in particular also lent a hand in the theme music of US animated series of "The Batman".
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together