Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz Teaming Up with DKNY Jeans
Becoming the bassist of music group Fall Out Boy and dating stylish famous pop singer Ashlee Simpson has forced Pete Wentz to be up to date in fashion. Besides making music the man admits to love making clothes as well. Bringing into life his love for fashion Wentz is teaming with DKNY Jeans.
Started his own clothing line "Clandestine" last year, Wentz is having the capsule collection he's working on with the fashion giant hit the market August later this year.
The line, a junior sportswear, includes items that will range from $39 to $298, with graphics that were reportedly inspired by Wentz's tattoos.
In addition to singing career and clothing line, Wentz also owns his own imprint of Fueled by Ramen, Decaydance Records, which has signed several bands, one most famous is Panic! At the Disco.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6