Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz Teaming Up with DKNY Jeans
Becoming the bassist of music group Fall Out Boy and dating stylish famous pop singer Ashlee Simpson has forced Pete Wentz to be up to date in fashion. Besides making music the man admits to love making clothes as well. Bringing into life his love for fashion Wentz is teaming with DKNY Jeans.
Started his own clothing line "Clandestine" last year, Wentz is having the capsule collection he's working on with the fashion giant hit the market August later this year.
The line, a junior sportswear, includes items that will range from $39 to $298, with graphics that were reportedly inspired by Wentz's tattoos.
In addition to singing career and clothing line, Wentz also owns his own imprint of Fueled by Ramen, Decaydance Records, which has signed several bands, one most famous is Panic! At the Disco.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!