Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz Teaming Up with DKNY Jeans
Becoming the bassist of music group Fall Out Boy and dating stylish famous pop singer Ashlee Simpson has forced Pete Wentz to be up to date in fashion. Besides making music the man admits to love making clothes as well. Bringing into life his love for fashion Wentz is teaming with DKNY Jeans.
Started his own clothing line "Clandestine" last year, Wentz is having the capsule collection he's working on with the fashion giant hit the market August later this year.
The line, a junior sportswear, includes items that will range from $39 to $298, with graphics that were reportedly inspired by Wentz's tattoos.
In addition to singing career and clothing line, Wentz also owns his own imprint of Fueled by Ramen, Decaydance Records, which has signed several bands, one most famous is Panic! At the Disco.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival