Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz Teaming Up with DKNY Jeans
Becoming the bassist of music group Fall Out Boy and dating stylish famous pop singer Ashlee Simpson has forced Pete Wentz to be up to date in fashion. Besides making music the man admits to love making clothes as well. Bringing into life his love for fashion Wentz is teaming with DKNY Jeans.
Started his own clothing line "Clandestine" last year, Wentz is having the capsule collection he's working on with the fashion giant hit the market August later this year.
The line, a junior sportswear, includes items that will range from $39 to $298, with graphics that were reportedly inspired by Wentz's tattoos.
In addition to singing career and clothing line, Wentz also owns his own imprint of Fueled by Ramen, Decaydance Records, which has signed several bands, one most famous is Panic! At the Disco.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation