Universal Re-Builds the "Colossus"
Undoubtedly will evoke sci-fi fans' excitement, Universal Pictures is joining forces with Imagine Entertainment to set up a remake of sci-fi saga "Colossus: The Forbin Project", which Joseph Sargent directed for the studio back in 1970.
Simply titled "Colossus", the new version has already had Jason Rothenberg written its screenplay while is intended to be a potential directing vehicle for "The Da Vinci Code" helmer Ron Howard. Names to star have not yet been revealed, but Brian Grazer reportedly is onboard to produce.
A forerunner of movies like "Terminator" franchise, the original was made based on the D.F. Jones' 1966 novel which centers on a massive defense computer that becomes sentient and decides to take control of the world. Rothenberg is said to use the original's premise as a springboard and will incorporate two subsequent "Colossus" novels written by Jones to hatch a much broader film premise.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie