Jennifer Lopez Is Style Icon of the Year
Jennifer Lopez earns a new predicate besides that of actress and singer. The multitalented star has been named Style Icon of the Year by American magazine Us Weekly.
Snubs the honor, Lopez is slated to receive the prize at a ceremony to be held in Hollywood next week, Thursday April 26th to be exact.
In addition to Style Icon award, Us Weekly magazine also picks Hollywood's Style Kings and Queens, whose lucky winners are Lindsay Lohan, Rose McGowan, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz.
Lopez officially released her first full Spanish-language album, "Como Ama Una Mujer," March 27, 2007 in the U.S. The album peaked at number ten on the Billboard 200.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test