Jennifer Lopez Is Style Icon of the Year
Jennifer Lopez earns a new predicate besides that of actress and singer. The multitalented star has been named Style Icon of the Year by American magazine Us Weekly.
Snubs the honor, Lopez is slated to receive the prize at a ceremony to be held in Hollywood next week, Thursday April 26th to be exact.
In addition to Style Icon award, Us Weekly magazine also picks Hollywood's Style Kings and Queens, whose lucky winners are Lindsay Lohan, Rose McGowan, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz.
Lopez officially released her first full Spanish-language album, "Como Ama Una Mujer," March 27, 2007 in the U.S. The album peaked at number ten on the Billboard 200.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'