Jennifer Lopez Is Style Icon of the Year
Jennifer Lopez earns a new predicate besides that of actress and singer. The multitalented star has been named Style Icon of the Year by American magazine Us Weekly.
Snubs the honor, Lopez is slated to receive the prize at a ceremony to be held in Hollywood next week, Thursday April 26th to be exact.
In addition to Style Icon award, Us Weekly magazine also picks Hollywood's Style Kings and Queens, whose lucky winners are Lindsay Lohan, Rose McGowan, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz.
Lopez officially released her first full Spanish-language album, "Como Ama Una Mujer," March 27, 2007 in the U.S. The album peaked at number ten on the Billboard 200.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser