Jennifer Lopez Is Style Icon of the Year
Jennifer Lopez earns a new predicate besides that of actress and singer. The multitalented star has been named Style Icon of the Year by American magazine Us Weekly.
Snubs the honor, Lopez is slated to receive the prize at a ceremony to be held in Hollywood next week, Thursday April 26th to be exact.
In addition to Style Icon award, Us Weekly magazine also picks Hollywood's Style Kings and Queens, whose lucky winners are Lindsay Lohan, Rose McGowan, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz.
Lopez officially released her first full Spanish-language album, "Como Ama Una Mujer," March 27, 2007 in the U.S. The album peaked at number ten on the Billboard 200.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media