Jennifer Lopez Is Style Icon of the Year
Jennifer Lopez earns a new predicate besides that of actress and singer. The multitalented star has been named Style Icon of the Year by American magazine Us Weekly.
Snubs the honor, Lopez is slated to receive the prize at a ceremony to be held in Hollywood next week, Thursday April 26th to be exact.
In addition to Style Icon award, Us Weekly magazine also picks Hollywood's Style Kings and Queens, whose lucky winners are Lindsay Lohan, Rose McGowan, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz.
Lopez officially released her first full Spanish-language album, "Como Ama Una Mujer," March 27, 2007 in the U.S. The album peaked at number ten on the Billboard 200.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch