It's a Break, Not Breakup for Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams
There it is, after days of chatter and speculation rumors on Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams' split come to brighter side. Contrary to tabloid reports, the couple is not breakup, but does have a break in their romance actually.
The hiatus is thought to have something to do with the actor's status as an Oscar nominee that he wants to focus on his career. McAdams, on the other way around, is said needs to focus on something else besides Ryan as she is "very dependent" on him.
"It's a break, not a breakup. It's a pivotal moment for him [in his career]. [McAdams] is taking it really hard because Ryan is everything to her," a source said in a statement.
That's bad of course. Hopefully they'll get back together.
More Ryan Gosling News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'