It's a Break, Not Breakup for Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams
There it is, after days of chatter and speculation rumors on Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams' split come to brighter side. Contrary to tabloid reports, the couple is not breakup, but does have a break in their romance actually.
The hiatus is thought to have something to do with the actor's status as an Oscar nominee that he wants to focus on his career. McAdams, on the other way around, is said needs to focus on something else besides Ryan as she is "very dependent" on him.
"It's a break, not a breakup. It's a pivotal moment for him [in his career]. [McAdams] is taking it really hard because Ryan is everything to her," a source said in a statement.
That's bad of course. Hopefully they'll get back together.
More Ryan Gosling News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date