It's a Break, Not Breakup for Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams
There it is, after days of chatter and speculation rumors on Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams' split come to brighter side. Contrary to tabloid reports, the couple is not breakup, but does have a break in their romance actually.
The hiatus is thought to have something to do with the actor's status as an Oscar nominee that he wants to focus on his career. McAdams, on the other way around, is said needs to focus on something else besides Ryan as she is "very dependent" on him.
"It's a break, not a breakup. It's a pivotal moment for him [in his career]. [McAdams] is taking it really hard because Ryan is everything to her," a source said in a statement.
That's bad of course. Hopefully they'll get back together.
More Ryan Gosling News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'