It's a Break, Not Breakup for Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams
There it is, after days of chatter and speculation rumors on Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams' split come to brighter side. Contrary to tabloid reports, the couple is not breakup, but does have a break in their romance actually.
The hiatus is thought to have something to do with the actor's status as an Oscar nominee that he wants to focus on his career. McAdams, on the other way around, is said needs to focus on something else besides Ryan as she is "very dependent" on him.
"It's a break, not a breakup. It's a pivotal moment for him [in his career]. [McAdams] is taking it really hard because Ryan is everything to her," a source said in a statement.
That's bad of course. Hopefully they'll get back together.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed