It's a Break, Not Breakup for Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams
There it is, after days of chatter and speculation rumors on Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams' split come to brighter side. Contrary to tabloid reports, the couple is not breakup, but does have a break in their romance actually.
The hiatus is thought to have something to do with the actor's status as an Oscar nominee that he wants to focus on his career. McAdams, on the other way around, is said needs to focus on something else besides Ryan as she is "very dependent" on him.
"It's a break, not a breakup. It's a pivotal moment for him [in his career]. [McAdams] is taking it really hard because Ryan is everything to her," a source said in a statement.
That's bad of course. Hopefully they'll get back together.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart