Chris Brown Sends "Exclusive" Package in September
Initially aimed for August release, Chris Brown's "Exclusive" is now pushed back to one month later. In coincidence to this sophomore effort, Chris is on the brim of taking transition to a more mature singer.
The soon to be 18 years old singer is careful not to stray away too far from his teen star signature. He said, "I am still going to keep it so my younger fans can continue to listen to my music, but I got a couple of joints on there that's for some of the older people." He continued that there are indeed songs about sexuality and stuffs but he is not willing to go further into it.
For the production, Chris has again selected some people behind his previous album such as Bryan-Michael Cox, the Underdogs, Sean Garrett, Scott Storch and will.i.am. Guests rumored to appear in the album are Pharrell Williams, Ciara, Beyonce Knowles, Ne-Yo and Bow Wow.
More Chris Brown News
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement