Chris Brown Sends "Exclusive" Package in September
Initially aimed for August release, Chris Brown's "Exclusive" is now pushed back to one month later. In coincidence to this sophomore effort, Chris is on the brim of taking transition to a more mature singer.
The soon to be 18 years old singer is careful not to stray away too far from his teen star signature. He said, "I am still going to keep it so my younger fans can continue to listen to my music, but I got a couple of joints on there that's for some of the older people." He continued that there are indeed songs about sexuality and stuffs but he is not willing to go further into it.
For the production, Chris has again selected some people behind his previous album such as Bryan-Michael Cox, the Underdogs, Sean Garrett, Scott Storch and will.i.am. Guests rumored to appear in the album are Pharrell Williams, Ciara, Beyonce Knowles, Ne-Yo and Bow Wow.
More Chris Brown News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory