Chris Brown Sends "Exclusive" Package in September
Initially aimed for August release, Chris Brown's "Exclusive" is now pushed back to one month later. In coincidence to this sophomore effort, Chris is on the brim of taking transition to a more mature singer.
The soon to be 18 years old singer is careful not to stray away too far from his teen star signature. He said, "I am still going to keep it so my younger fans can continue to listen to my music, but I got a couple of joints on there that's for some of the older people." He continued that there are indeed songs about sexuality and stuffs but he is not willing to go further into it.
For the production, Chris has again selected some people behind his previous album such as Bryan-Michael Cox, the Underdogs, Sean Garrett, Scott Storch and will.i.am. Guests rumored to appear in the album are Pharrell Williams, Ciara, Beyonce Knowles, Ne-Yo and Bow Wow.
More Chris Brown News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future