Chris Brown Sends "Exclusive" Package in September
Initially aimed for August release, Chris Brown's "Exclusive" is now pushed back to one month later. In coincidence to this sophomore effort, Chris is on the brim of taking transition to a more mature singer.
The soon to be 18 years old singer is careful not to stray away too far from his teen star signature. He said, "I am still going to keep it so my younger fans can continue to listen to my music, but I got a couple of joints on there that's for some of the older people." He continued that there are indeed songs about sexuality and stuffs but he is not willing to go further into it.
For the production, Chris has again selected some people behind his previous album such as Bryan-Michael Cox, the Underdogs, Sean Garrett, Scott Storch and will.i.am. Guests rumored to appear in the album are Pharrell Williams, Ciara, Beyonce Knowles, Ne-Yo and Bow Wow.
More Chris Brown News
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?