Chris Brown Sends "Exclusive" Package in September
Initially aimed for August release, Chris Brown's "Exclusive" is now pushed back to one month later. In coincidence to this sophomore effort, Chris is on the brim of taking transition to a more mature singer.
The soon to be 18 years old singer is careful not to stray away too far from his teen star signature. He said, "I am still going to keep it so my younger fans can continue to listen to my music, but I got a couple of joints on there that's for some of the older people." He continued that there are indeed songs about sexuality and stuffs but he is not willing to go further into it.
For the production, Chris has again selected some people behind his previous album such as Bryan-Michael Cox, the Underdogs, Sean Garrett, Scott Storch and will.i.am. Guests rumored to appear in the album are Pharrell Williams, Ciara, Beyonce Knowles, Ne-Yo and Bow Wow.
More Chris Brown News
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown