New "Spider-Man 3" TV Spots on the Web
Peeling another layer on its highly anticipated flick "Spider-Man 3", Sony's Columbia Pictures has released two new international TV spots online, which sure will bring another satisfaction to the superhero fans worldwide in their anticipation to see the movie next month.
Previously aired in a Taiwanese television network, the first and second commercial both feature the never-before-seen footage of Venom and Sandman, the super-villains who confront the web-slinger this time.
The latest installment of the Marvel Comics' superhero franchise, "Spider-Man 3" brings back Alvin Sargent to pen the script with Sam Raimi returning to the director's seat for the third time. Pic will be widely released abroad on May 2 and 3 over thirty-nine countries before finally hits both conventional and IMAX theaters in U.S. on May 4.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub