New "Spider-Man 3" TV Spots on the Web
Peeling another layer on its highly anticipated flick "Spider-Man 3", Sony's Columbia Pictures has released two new international TV spots online, which sure will bring another satisfaction to the superhero fans worldwide in their anticipation to see the movie next month.
Previously aired in a Taiwanese television network, the first and second commercial both feature the never-before-seen footage of Venom and Sandman, the super-villains who confront the web-slinger this time.
The latest installment of the Marvel Comics' superhero franchise, "Spider-Man 3" brings back Alvin Sargent to pen the script with Sam Raimi returning to the director's seat for the third time. Pic will be widely released abroad on May 2 and 3 over thirty-nine countries before finally hits both conventional and IMAX theaters in U.S. on May 4.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy