New "Spider-Man 3" TV Spots on the Web
Peeling another layer on its highly anticipated flick "Spider-Man 3", Sony's Columbia Pictures has released two new international TV spots online, which sure will bring another satisfaction to the superhero fans worldwide in their anticipation to see the movie next month.
Previously aired in a Taiwanese television network, the first and second commercial both feature the never-before-seen footage of Venom and Sandman, the super-villains who confront the web-slinger this time.
The latest installment of the Marvel Comics' superhero franchise, "Spider-Man 3" brings back Alvin Sargent to pen the script with Sam Raimi returning to the director's seat for the third time. Pic will be widely released abroad on May 2 and 3 over thirty-nine countries before finally hits both conventional and IMAX theaters in U.S. on May 4.
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series