New "Spider-Man 3" TV Spots on the Web
Peeling another layer on its highly anticipated flick "Spider-Man 3", Sony's Columbia Pictures has released two new international TV spots online, which sure will bring another satisfaction to the superhero fans worldwide in their anticipation to see the movie next month.
Previously aired in a Taiwanese television network, the first and second commercial both feature the never-before-seen footage of Venom and Sandman, the super-villains who confront the web-slinger this time.
The latest installment of the Marvel Comics' superhero franchise, "Spider-Man 3" brings back Alvin Sargent to pen the script with Sam Raimi returning to the director's seat for the third time. Pic will be widely released abroad on May 2 and 3 over thirty-nine countries before finally hits both conventional and IMAX theaters in U.S. on May 4.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'